Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2 years straight on steroids

00ToodB

before you guys bash me let me explain what happened. A friend of mine recommended instead of coming off and doing PCT and losing half my games to just stay on, so the last two years I have been doing blast and cruise with the last three months being cruising at 250 mg a week. let's say I want to come off will I ever recover my pre blood work or am I doomed to go on trt

You should come off steroids at least for 4 months no TRT, do a 4 months PCT and you'll recover
it will just take time and effort

before you guys bash me let me explain what happened. A friend of mine recommended instead of coming off and doing PCT and losing half my games to just stay on, so the last two years I have been doing blast and cruise with the last three months being cruising at 250 mg a week. let's say I want to come off will I ever recover my pre blood work or am I doomed to go on trt

Half your what?

losing half your games? chances are very low you would ever recover your pre cycle blood work.. im not saying its impossible but its very very very unlikely... noone is going to bash you, or at least they shouldn't but you can also only blame yourself

The best chance you have is to run this and stay off gear. You have to let your body recover on its own.

I'll quote Stevesmi et al - any GAINS you'd have lost were never permanent. It's quite normal to gain X (let's say 10lbs) on a cycle and then lose 4-6lbs. That still means a sold ass gain of 4lbs. Do a great PCT + time off and cycle again and gain another 4lbs and so on.

Instead you stayed of 2 years straight. And you're gonna lose loads - and not just muscle

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #44 - New Years Cutting Resolution with Para Pharma Steroids and SARMS 19
G 22 years old first cycle Steroids and SARMS 22
C HGH tips and tricks at 50 years old Steroids and SARMS 20
G first sarms run at 22 years old Steroids and SARMS 20
F first cycle at 23 years old Steroids and SARMS 20
R 30 years old, first cycle in years Steroids and SARMS 20
Richard Brown Approved First Year Using AAS after 9 Years Natural Bodybuilding - AAS Diaries From Naps Steroids and SARMS 16
B High dosage cycling after 5 years? Steroids and SARMS 17
N First cycle at 26 years old Steroids and SARMS 22
E Is test good enough after years of cycling? Steroids and SARMS 18
M First cycle in 20 years, recommendation? Steroids and SARMS 19
J 5 years later and sustanon hgh stack Steroids and SARMS 19
jasonhill800 NapsGear Ask Me Anything : Pain Free After Years - Kratom Saved Me Steroids and SARMS 15
J Using steroids 15 years want to change Steroids and SARMS 19
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #8 - Get Cut get Abs New Years Resolution Cycles - Euro Pharmacies Steroids and SARMS 16
A Quit steroids after 2 years, now coming back Steroids and SARMS 17
B 35 years old and wandering steroid use Steroids and SARMS 19
JimAbs43 IronOverload.io Hardcore 28 - How steroid use evolved the past 50 years? Steroids and SARMS 14
L 40 years old and horny with sarms Steroids and SARMS 18
dylangemelli Approved HUGE Umbrella Labs New Years Sale looks live! 35% OFF! Steroids and SARMS 22
Deathshead81 Beginner to SARMS at 41 years old Steroids and SARMS 25
M 55 years old sarms Steroids and SARMS 17
S 5 years no steroids Steroids and SARMS 21
B 60 years old and wanting sarms Steroids and SARMS 18
Maverick602 SARMS recommendation at 48 years old Steroids and SARMS 50
dylangemelli Sarms4Sale 25% off New Years Sale and SARMS GELS!! Steroids and SARMS 16
L 50 years old retired sarms Steroids and SARMS 13
B Anyone successfully recover after 4 years on? Steroids and SARMS 15
K 60 years old cycle Steroids and SARMS 14
2 Cycle question 21 years old Steroids and SARMS 14
C first PED sarms every 21 years old Steroids and SARMS 8
B 3 years training best sarms for me Steroids and SARMS 3
B who has started a cycle and stayed on for many years? Steroids and SARMS 9
D clenbuterol cardarine stack question 26 years old Steroids and SARMS 2
J 21 years old libido dead after prohormones Steroids and SARMS 2
X steroids for straight cutting Steroids and SARMS 22
S Nutrobal mk a year straight? Steroids and SARMS 20
K on steroids 1 straight year, need help Steroids and SARMS 6
MONSTRO When you do keto 1 year straight and no test cycle . Crazy? Yes alot Steroids and SARMS 8
B which steroids work for those who are recomping? Steroids and SARMS 24
JimAbs43 Podcast IronOverload.io Hardcore 65 - Top 5 steroids in 2023 Exposed Steroids and SARMS 20
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org 589 - Dealing with a spouse who uses steroids, how? Steroids and SARMS 20
dylangemelli Video Confronting the Dangers of Unregulated Steroids: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 22
W Do you look better or worse on steroids? Steroids and SARMS 23
N getting larger with steroids and bulking up Steroids and SARMS 20
W blood pressure high on steroids Steroids and SARMS 17
dylangemelli Video Will you need TRT if you use steroids?? A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
M steroids making me huff and puff Steroids and SARMS 20
C best steroids for appetite increase? Steroids and SARMS 24
N Worst experiences using steroids ??!! Steroids and SARMS 21