puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

2 years straight on steroids

00ToodB

before you guys bash me let me explain what happened. A friend of mine recommended instead of coming off and doing PCT and losing half my games to just stay on, so the last two years I have been doing blast and cruise with the last three months being cruising at 250 mg a week. let's say I want to come off will I ever recover my pre blood work or am I doomed to go on trt

GHgut4life

V.I.P.
Gold
You should come off steroids at least for 4 months no TRT, do a 4 months PCT and you'll recover
it will just take time and effort

Mobster

V.I.P.
before you guys bash me let me explain what happened. A friend of mine recommended instead of coming off and doing PCT and losing half my games to just stay on, so the last two years I have been doing blast and cruise with the last three months being cruising at 250 mg a week. let's say I want to come off will I ever recover my pre blood work or am I doomed to go on trt

Half your what?

dylangemelli

V.I.P.
Red
losing half your games? chances are very low you would ever recover your pre cycle blood work.. im not saying its impossible but its very very very unlikely... noone is going to bash you, or at least they shouldn't but you can also only blame yourself

Masonic Bodybuilder

V.I.P.
The best chance you have is to run this and stay off gear. You have to let your body recover on its own.

Mobster

V.I.P.
I'll quote Stevesmi et al - any GAINS you'd have lost were never permanent. It's quite normal to gain X (let's say 10lbs) on a cycle and then lose 4-6lbs. That still means a sold ass gain of 4lbs. Do a great PCT + time off and cycle again and gain another 4lbs and so on.

Instead you stayed of 2 years straight. And you're gonna lose loads - and not just muscle

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
K 60 years old cycle Steroids and SARMS 14
2 Cycle question 21 years old Steroids and SARMS 14
C first PED sarms every 21 years old Steroids and SARMS 8
B 3 years training best sarms for me Steroids and SARMS 3
B who has started a cycle and stayed on for many years? Steroids and SARMS 9
D clenbuterol cardarine stack question 26 years old Steroids and SARMS 2
J 21 years old libido dead after prohormones Steroids and SARMS 2
K on steroids 1 straight year, need help Steroids and SARMS 6
MONSTRO When you do keto 1 year straight and no test cycle . Crazy? Yes alot Steroids and SARMS 8
dylangemelli Steroids the Series: The importance of bloodwork: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 12
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Podcast #408 - Home Gym, MMA, Sleep and steroids Steroids and SARMS 11
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Podcast #407 - Pubertal gynecomastia and are you allergic to steroids? Steroids and SARMS 12
X running steroids without training Steroids and SARMS 13
D How do YOU store your steroids Steroids and SARMS 14
dylangemelli The best steroids for bulking: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 13
dylangemelli Steroids the Series: The meathead mentality: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
dylangemelli How to keep gains from Steroids and PED's: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 11
P Mental problems and steroids Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Podcast #397 – Abusive husband is taking Steroids! Steroids and SARMS 11
M Steroids safe for sleep Steroids and SARMS 13
dylangemelli Steroids the Series: "More is not always better": A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 13
D Using steroids with high body fat Steroids and SARMS 13
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Podcast #395 – Best way to take oral steroids and do testosterone boosters Steroids and SARMS 10
dylangemelli Steroids The Series: "Should I blast and cruise?"... A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 12
dylangemelli Steroids The Series: Introduction... A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 14
D Using HGH and steroids together? Steroids and SARMS 13
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Podcast #393 – Trenbolone seats and steroids for guys over 40 Steroids and SARMS 11
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Podcast #391 – Q&A show five great topics about Anabolic Steroids Steroids and SARMS 13
L Steroids I can add to trt Steroids and SARMS 15
Y Does geneza pharma sell hard to get steroids? Steroids and SARMS 12
dylangemelli SARMS vs Steroids: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 12
dylangemelli The best steroids for muscle hardening: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 13
C Terrible allergic response the steroids Steroids and SARMS 11
E Am i too fat for steroids? Steroids and SARMS 13
dylangemelli Using steroids with a high body fat: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 13
E Do you run finasteride with your steroids? Steroids and SARMS 13
P Mixing sarms with steroids Steroids and SARMS 13
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Podcast #385 – Anabolic Steroids as birth control and taking Trenbolone by itself Steroids and SARMS 8
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore #139 – Gregg Valentino Steroids Cycle Steroids and SARMS 8
F Mixing steroids in the same syringe Steroids and SARMS 7
R Not seeing results on steroids Steroids and SARMS 8
M Steroids for jiu jitsu Steroids and SARMS 8
T shipping steroids to home or work? Steroids and SARMS 9
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Podcast #378 – Steroids and other performance enhancing drugs for women like:Anavar Steroids and SARMS 5
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Podcast #376-Drugs and Steroids for endurance: Equipoise, Testosterone, HGH, Cardarine Steroids and SARMS 6
I how old is too old for steroids? Steroids and SARMS 10
K best sarms to add to steroids Steroids and SARMS 7
W balls swollen on steroids Steroids and SARMS 9
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Podcast #374 Steroids for new users:Anavar,Primobolan Depot,Equipoise, Testosterone Steroids and SARMS 7
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore #128 Chris Dickerson Steroids Cycle writeups Steroids and SARMS 6