Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log 56 year old first cycle log

newbie senior

V.I.P.
Logger
so im 5 foot 10 inches, 290 lbs always been stocky work and carry myself well for my age, decided to try and tighten my shit up a bit.....my second day 25mg osto and 7 caps n2guard, been fasting a week before probably between 1200/2000 calories one meal around 7pm which is still down 1000 calories or better from my normal daily intake. been doing calisthenics twice a day for 45 minutes each session, and working the cyclace exercise bike set on high for 25 minutes a couple times a day, maybe its in my head but felt a little more endurance today...gonna run this way for a couple weeks see how im feeling

so im 5 foot 10 inches, 290 lbs always been stocky work and carry myself well for my age, decided to try and tighten my shit up a bit.....my second day 25mg osto and 7 caps n2guard, been fasting a week before probably between 1200/2000 calories one meal around 7pm which is still down 1000 calories or better from my normal daily intake. been doing calisthenics twice a day for 45 minutes each session, and working the cyclace exercise bike set on high for 25 minutes a couple times a day, maybe its in my head but felt a little more endurance today...gonna run this way for a couple weeks see how im feeling
@newbie senior good to see you post your LOG journal

we need many more things from you here to start off

so first thing
diet, we need to see your meals and when you eat them and whats the actual food "probably eat between 1200-2000" calories is so wide its useless info

training, we need you to actually log what your training looks like sets reps exercises etc

pics, share a face blurred picture so we can see your base

If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

290 pounds?

I tried downloading a couple pics it's saying download to big..WTF it's a pic anyhoo .....my diet I'm trying to work on I'm not good with the whole calorie breakdown and that whole measure your portions, I'll say I like to eat hence the 290 lb however it's been 8 days now on one meal a day I've cut out all sugar including bread and noodles, my meal tonight was a chunk of chicken breast about the size of my hand, a piece of cheddar about the size of a golf ball and four large carrots. I always do a 12oz salad with my one meal, pre PKG with carrots and whatever is in the 12oz pre PKGd
Still doing the cyclace twice a day noticing my stamina improved for sure 3rd day into my cycle, 20 pushups along with sit ups and crunches and stretching twice a day I'm still trying to limber up better I'm 56 lol, as the weeks go by I'm sure my number of pushups and sit ups will increase as well as my 25 minute sessions on the cyclace

I tried downloading a couple pics it's saying download to big..WTF it's a pic anyhoo .....my diet I'm trying to work on I'm not good with the whole calorie breakdown and that whole measure your portions, I'll say I like to eat hence the 290 lb however it's been 8 days now on one meal a day I've cut out all sugar including bread and noodles, my meal tonight was a chunk of chicken breast about the size of my hand, a piece of cheddar about the size of a golf ball and four large carrots. I always do a 12oz salad with my one meal, pre PKG with carrots and whatever is in the 12oz pre PKGd
Still doing the cyclace twice a day noticing my stamina improved for sure 3rd day into my cycle, 20 pushups along with sit ups and crunches and stretching twice a day I'm still trying to limber up better I'm 56 lol, as the weeks go by I'm sure my number of pushups and sit ups will increase as well as my 25 minute sessions on the cyclace
I was able to download a profile pic, but not my meals or log pics wth