Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aaspharmacy.to 4 weeks and nothing

Jastin27

Nothing to show for my 4 week oral cycle
I did dbol and tbol 30mgs each per day
I probably put on in total about two or three pounds which is ridiculous I could have put on more pounds than that using creatine

its always best to stick with companies that have verifiable reviews, true customer feedback with bloodwork and progress pics etc,,. you can find these everywhere on the forums to guide and help you make the best decisions... it is quite easy to see that Domestic Supply is one that consistently comes up as being everyone's favorite

Aaspharmacy.to probably stole from you

Aaspharmacy.to aint a good source

I would suggest that you take a look at feedback and posts on the forums to help guide you to sources you can trust. It is very apparent that @Finestgears shines above the rest!

You can save yourself so many problems by sticking with a verified and trusted source, such as Domestic Supply. I use them exclusively with good reason. They carry top name brands, along with having the best customer service and extremely fast and discreet shipping. They provide everything you could want and more!