napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for Saleunclez.rueudomestic

aaspharmacy.org way off on products

lisyem

aaspharmacy has horrible products
they are way off
first off I ordered anavar. The lab kit results showed up as dianabol
2nd I ordered primobolan and the kit results showed up as deca.
Wtf? This is horrible and wrong!

Jayne Scott

Approved Supporter
Gold
Absolutely disgusting behavior. But all too common am afraid. You should stick with approved sources on Anabolex in the future. You can get genuine, high quality Anavar and Primobolan from UPsteroid today.

dylangemelli

V.I.P.
Red
It is so important that you read reviews, check user feedback, look for bloodwork posts and well as progress pics that are out there... You will find that Domestic Supply consistently comes up as being the favorite and I can tell you that my best results have come with their products

SteveSmi

V.I.P.
sources have been doing this since the late 80's with anavar

pretty standard. avoid sources without track records.

use napsgear

Fella Finn

V.I.P.
I would strongly suggest making the switch to Domestic Supply. You have a company that has been trusted over a decade with so many of the best brands as options to use along with the best customer service and shipping speed!

JasonPriest

V.I.P.
happens all the time when you use a poor source

use domestic supply. they are quality and they sell real gear

QuadSweep

Top 5 Jr. USA Lt/hvy weight
Red
maybe you got scammed by aaspharmacy.org

Masonic Bodybuilder

V.I.P.
Shady sources have been faking anavar forever. This is why it is so important to stick to approved sources. Greg and team at Domestic-Supply are the absolute best around!

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
W Aaspharmacy.org great stack results Underground 21
D Nasty service aaspharmacy.org Underground 18
J Aaspharmacy.to 4 weeks and nothing Underground 20
Q aaspharmacy.to be careful Underground 20
Y steroids-usa.org losing my mind Underground 13
K Portlandmethodist.org solid HGH Underground 21
W Steroidshop.org lean gains good? Underground 21
X Portlandmethodist.org is a garbage source Underground 18
Y Steroidshop.org fell short this time Underground 20
C steroids-usa.org nice cycle! Underground 20
A Portlandmethodist.org stay away Underground 20
R scam site roidshop.org Underground 12
jasonhill800 20% Cashback at NapsGear.org Underground 9
C goldenlabs.org is more like a golden shower Underground 13
D Underdosed? 5stargear.org Underground 13
S golden labs.org good source? Underground 13
R My 5stargear.org story Underground 13
M Watch out for 5stargear.org Underground 13
0 1mexgear.org confirmed scam Underground 14
E Goldenlabs.org more trouble Underground 14
A What is happening with originalsteroids.org Underground 13
W anabols.org website Underground 7
Finestgears 💉 Bulk Stack Plus Anti Estrogen | 35% Off! 💊 Underground 16
Richardbrown Napsgear Product of the Week: Anavar 10 (Dragon Pharma) 50% Off Now! Underground 14
Richardbrown Napsgear Product of the Week: Primobolan 200 (Dragon Pharma) 50% Off Now! Underground 12
Richardbrown Get Bigger, Faster: 50% Off Cypionat 250 (Dragon Pharma) NOW! Underground 13
Richardbrown Napsgear Product of the Week: Trenbolone 200 (Dragon Pharma) 50% Off Now! Underground 13
dylangemelli Approved HUGE Umbrella Labs New Years Sale looks live! 35% OFF! Underground 20
Richardbrown Napsgear Product of the Week: Deca 300 (Dragon Pharma) 50% Off Now! Underground 15
Richardbrown Napsgear Product of the Week: Cypionat 250 (Dragon Pharma) 50% Off Now! Underground 12
Richardbrown Napsgear Product of the Week: Supersus 400 (Pahrmaqo Labs) 50% Off Now! Underground 14
Richardbrown Napsgear: Enantat 250: The Perfect Cycle Base. 50% Off Now! Underground 13
Richardbrown Napsgear: BLACK FRIDAY SALE : Hilma Biocare 20% OFF Underground 12
Richardbrown Approved Napsgear: Reach Demigod Status with Tren 100. Now 50% Off Underground 13
Richardbrown Napsgear: 50% Off DP Deca 300. A Gentler Way to Bulk Up! Underground 14
Richardbrown Napsgear: Let the Gains Begin! GP Tren Enanthate is 50% Off Now! Underground 14
U Rip off Buy-steroids.online Underground 20
Richardbrown Napsgear: Don’t Miss Out! 50% Off Test Cypionat 250 Dragon Pharma Underground 15
Richardbrown Napsgear: Condition Like a Pro! 50% Off EQ 500 (Dragon Pharma) Underground 15
Steroidify Rep 🎃 Get Your Halloween Treats Early - 30% OFF plus FREE Dbol 🎃 Underground 16
Richardbrown Napsgear: Cut Like Arnold: Dragon Pharma Primobolan 200 Now 50% Off! Underground 13
Richardbrown Napsgear: Dragon Pharma Limited Time Sale - 30% Off on Full Priced Items Underground 13
Richardbrown Fortune Favors The Bold. GP Test-E 250 50% Off Now! Underground 14
D Got Ironborn.online source off reddit page Underground 19
Richardbrown Napsgear: All Gains, No Pain! DP Deca 500 Is 50% Off NOW! Underground 13
Richardbrown Napsgear Supplier Super Deal: Hilma Biocare 30% off! Underground 14
Richardbrown Napsgear: It’s Swole Time! DP Sustanon 270 is 50% off NOW! Underground 11
J Approved 50% OFF - FLASH LABS Underground 17
Steroidify Rep 👷 Labor Day Promo With Steroidiy - 35% OFF ⚒️ Underground 14
Tazz Steroidify ⚡️FLASH⚡️ 35% OFF SALE🔥 Underground 12