Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Acne on the back ruining me

Wazcemui

Let me give you some information about myself. I'm 26 years old. 202 lb and I'm 5 ft 7 in. I also have about 13% body fat and I look really good for my height
I have been in the weight room non-stop since I was about 15. my first couple Cycles were mostly testosterone and I didn't have much of an issue
but this third cycle something is definitely wrong. even though I'm using the same exact amount and brand I'm dealing with a lot of acne. I can't even sleep on my back from the pain
so I did the smart thing and I drop my dosage down to 150 mg a week. I thought that would fix it but it did not and the acne still has not gone away even though it's 4 weeks post cycle. please does anyone have any advice for me

Let me give you some information about myself. I'm 26 years old. 202 lb and I'm 5 ft 7 in. I also have about 13% body fat and I look really good for my height
I have been in the weight room non-stop since I was about 15. my first couple Cycles were mostly testosterone and I didn't have much of an issue
but this third cycle something is definitely wrong. even though I'm using the same exact amount and brand I'm dealing with a lot of acne. I can't even sleep on my back from the pain
so I did the smart thing and I drop my dosage down to 150 mg a week. I thought that would fix it but it did not and the acne still has not gone away even though it's 4 weeks post cycle. please does anyone have any advice for me
You should try to use some n2guard and bodywash for anti acne

try a different brand maybe brand issue

anytime you have hormonal changes, this can occur.. when your levels stabilize and become closer to normal, it should clear up

Even though you run the same cycle, same doses, you can still have different experiences cycle to cycle. Acne is due to genetics and hormone fluctuation. Just try to keep the affected area clean and dry.