Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Adding dbol to my cycle

Nolean

I had a successful first cycle ran it for 12 weeks testosterone felt like a million bucks on this cycle and I gained 18 pounds bury my second cycle I want to try testosterone enanthate and add Dianabol dbol at 25 mg a day to it. My plan is an 8-week cycle. I'm currently 209 lb and 12% body fat. What else do you recommend

8 week cycle try
test enan 400mgs
tren enan 200mgs
cardarine 20mgs
winstrol 30mgs
ostazol 3 caps preworkout
n2guard 7 caps for cycle support

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well… N2Guard plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on…N2Guard helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25

nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)

N2Guard https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/N2-GUARD-p75.html

mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS) www.sarms.forsale

gw-501516 20 mg day www.sarms.forsale

I had a successful first cycle ran it for 12 weeks testosterone felt like a million bucks on this cycle and I gained 18 pounds bury my second cycle I want to try testosterone enanthate and add Dianabol dbol at 25 mg a day to it. My plan is an 8-week cycle. I'm currently 209 lb and 12% body fat. What else do you recommend
you def want to run an AI with that

bro that pretty weak ass cycle, i would do double doses and add in winstrol

Make sure you run an AI like aromasin since dbol and test aromatize very heavily. Besides that, just stick to a good source like Domestic-Supply so you get top quality gear.