Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Amount of alcohol safe with oral steroids

NiCO25

Yes I know alcohol isn't good for you. BUT I like to have a drink while I'm watching the game once in a while or if I go to a wedding or something like that.
so my question is if you are on an oral cycle or on a cycle where you are taking orals. How much alcohol is the absolute max based on blood work that you've seen

as crazy as this may seem, no human being needs alcohol. we evolved over 2M years never knowing it existed. its a luxury thing just like cake or ice cream that people consume to get a buzz

but other foods that are HEALTHy are just as capable of making you feel good. something as simple as a spoonful of unrefined cold pressed coconut oil has a positive feeling on your brain too

thats just a ridiculous question.. how on the planet fucking earth do we know exactly how many drinks it takes to skew bloodwork... for fucks sake, only 1 can be harmful with an oral... to what degree? nothing insane or to friek about but if you are asking if its good or ok then the answer would be no... would it destroy you, no but the more you drink , the more adverse effect you will have... noone NEEDS alcohol either...

Yes I know alcohol isn't good for you. BUT I like to have a drink while I'm watching the game once in a while or if I go to a wedding or something like that.
so my question is if you are on an oral cycle or on a cycle where you are taking orals. How much alcohol is the absolute max based on blood work that you've seen
alcohol is not safe with steroids, I would be careful

I would strongly suggest avoiding alcohol as much as possible when you are using steroids and in general, it is just not something good for your health

alcohol NOT safe

You can't have one with the other. If you must do gear, then alcohol is a no-no! But alcohol should be a no-no anyway.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
C best amount of deca with testosterone? Steroids and SARMS 20
V Minimum amount of tren ace Steroids and SARMS 22
R SARMS Least amount of GW for results? Steroids and SARMS 20
dylangemelli Video The amount of time off needed in between steroid cycles: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
dylangemelli Video The SARMS with the most amount of suppression: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 17
dylangemelli Video SARMS with the least amount of testosterone suppression: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 13
Richard Brown NapsGear Ask Me Anything #40 : Mortality Rates of Sugar & Alcohol Steroids and SARMS 14
C Alcohol and gear Steroids and SARMS 24
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org - 538 - Alcohol - And - Bodybuilding Steroids and SARMS 17
Richardbrown Napsgear: How To Track Alcohol For Macros Steroids and SARMS 13
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 483 TRT Clinics, Creatine bloat and drinking alcohol on steroids. Steroids and SARMS 20
Richardbrown Napsgear:Is It True That Alcohol Slows Your Metabolism? Alcohol's Effect on Your Body Steroids and SARMS 16
K blood thinning from alcohol before gym Steroids and SARMS 6
F alcohol okay in moderation? Steroids and SARMS 9
Anabolex-Chuck Evolutionary.org Podcast #343-[Q/A] Soreness, Dr. TRT, bloating and drinking alcohol Steroids and SARMS 5
S alcohol and oral steroids Steroids and SARMS 7
M s-23 in oil instead of alcohol Steroids and SARMS 8
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org 580 - Safe Steroid Stacks for Seniors (Boomer edition) Steroids and SARMS 18
N is s23 safe for 24 year old? Steroids and SARMS 20
R Safe sarms for 21 year old Steroids and SARMS 18
S GW and mk2866 safe post surgery? Steroids and SARMS 17
B Safe sarms options Steroids and SARMS 17
F Napsgear anavar safe? Steroids and SARMS 15
C Trenbolone safe or not? Steroids and SARMS 19
D Is cardarine safe to use? Steroids and SARMS 15
J How safe are sarms? Steroids and SARMS 13
Jimmy Sarms and Tren. How safe is it? Steroids and SARMS 21
A safe to use crystallized gear Steroids and SARMS 15
M Steroids safe for sleep Steroids and SARMS 13
S Anabolics or SARMS safe for thyroid Steroids and SARMS 10