Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anabolshop need a rep asap

LangPston

I ordered from anabolshop, they are a steroid dealer who have a website. everything went smooth I got my stuff in about 2 and 1/2 Weeks which is pretty good. The problem started when I started using there testosterone propionate. my leg after injecting looks like there's a grapefruit sticking out of it and I'm running a fever. This gear seems dirty and I would like a refund

You should talk to them but anabol shop was alway shady, a lot of guys get infections from their steroids
I wouldnt use them

I ordered from anabolshop, they are a steroid dealer who have a website. everything went smooth I got my stuff in about 2 and 1/2 Weeks which is pretty good. The problem started when I started using there testosterone propionate. my leg after injecting looks like there's a grapefruit sticking out of it and I'm running a fever. This gear seems dirty and I would like a refund

So go ask.

so go ask them... what exactly do you expect us to do about it? clearly they are not an approved source here so what exactly do you want anyone here to do...