napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for Saleunclez.rueudomestic

need feedback on Blaster source?

Diazar

There is a source called Blaster who sells AP tech brand steroids. his products are quite expensive vs. other places but he claims they are pharm grade. anyone know? I found him on the BOP board and he had a banner but i heard that place let's anyone on there if they pay a small fee a month. I see @BLASTER on anabolex update me on him guys.

Crixus

Blaster has been around for years. I used them about a year ago. Never heard a bad thing about them and I had good results on their products.

BLASTER

V.I.P.
Red
Never heard of him

Hello. I'm a sponsor here. I AM the longest operating domestic source on any board in the U.S. with the exception of Ipgear. Not sure how old a lot of you are but if you were around about 10-15 years ago, Ipgear and myself were 2 of the original IP distributors. For those who don't know who IP is, he is the original pioneer of selling gear on the internet back in the early 2000's. I was also a source here on the original Anabolex. I went by the name of Newera and Blaster.

sambee38

V.I.P.
Silver
Hello. I'm a sponsor here. I AM the longest operating domestic source on any board in the U.S. with the exception of Ipgear. Not sure how old a lot of you are but if you were around about 10-15 years ago, Ipgear and myself were 2 of the original IP distributors. For those who don't know who IP is, he is the original pioneer of selling gear on the internet back in the early 2000's. I was also a source here on the original Anabolex. I went by the name of Newera and Blaster.

Blaster is a stand up guy. I used his test enan some time back, good quality but a bit PIP. Gains 7lbs on a bulk, mind you I'm already over 242.

GHgut4life

V.I.P.
Gold
I’m new to the forum and was looking to see where Blaster has been and if there is a reason I’m not getting responses. What does exit scammed mean?
EXIT scammed, he took money and ran, disappeared. Use approved and trusted sources on top of page here, try napsgear.org or puritysourcelabs.ru or domestic-supply.com

Coop79

Wow that’s crazy. Used him for a while and been out of the game for a bit. Wondering what happened. Always had good experiences with him

CEO

V.I.P.
Red
bros blaster was an alright guy too bad he exit scammed, use napsgear, PSL or domestic-supply