Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Finestgears newest rep!

Approved Suppliers and Steroid sponsors

Ares

V.I.P.
Silver
I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone here. My name is Ares and I am now the newest online rep for @Finestgears which I have come to find as the very best quality I have ever seen! I have been around anabolics for a very long time but I have not been on forums too often other than reading posts and really checking in on people that post cycle logs. Other than that, I am very big in fitness and have competed many years. I have used pretty heavy cycles and while I can see many on the boards here can be more moderate, I tend to run them heavier but I do advise others to be careful! I wont blab on too much, just wanted to give an intro and tell everyone it is great to be here and I am here to help as much as I can.

I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone here. My name is Ares and I am now the newest online rep for @Finestgears which I have come to find as the very best quality I have ever seen! I have been around anabolics for a very long time but I have not been on forums too often other than reading posts and really checking in on people that post cycle logs. Other than that, I am very big in fitness and have competed many years. I have used pretty heavy cycles and while I can see many on the boards here can be more moderate, I tend to run them heavier but I do advise others to be careful! I wont blab on too much, just wanted to give an intro and tell everyone it is great to be here and I am here to help as much as I can.
welcome @Ares and @Finestgears is a top source for us

welcome new power player rep