Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help with order trenbolone

Dason346

V.I.P.
Logger
I'm 29 200 lb been Lifting for a while got good size on me but looking to start some play cycle was going to order Trenbolone already did still waiting on it but I feel like I ordered from a scam is there anyone out there that can shoot me

I'm 29 200 lb been Lifting for a while got good size on me but looking to start some play cycle was going to order Trenbolone already did still waiting on it but I feel like I ordered from a scam is there anyone out there that can shoot me
@Dason346 who did you order from? I mean whats the issue with the order now

bro come to ranch, i got guns to shoot lol

Saw Warehouse I did and it says I got a shipping number and whatnot instead of accepted it's been about 15 days just curious I don't feel like from what I've read I feel like calling a loss is ordering the right s***

we need to know who you buy from

Bro real simply. @domestic-supply.com and you will never look back. Will have your gear b4 you can even worry if it is coming

So apologize voice to text stupid ass Warehouse supplier or whatever the f*** out of the UK I got a tracking number and whatnot and it says it's been consulted and accepted at the lhr and yeah that was May 15th but obviously I've been wearing reading up on Warehouse Supply or whatnot so I don't know it's my first order so we'll see but yeah

So apologize voice to text stupid ass Warehouse supplier or whatever the f*** out of the UK I got a tracking number and whatnot and it says it's been consulted and accepted at the lhr and yeah that was May 15th but obviously I've been wearing reading up on Warehouse Supply or whatnot so I don't know it's my first order so we'll see but yeah
@Dason346 no problems we were all new at some point we welcome you here

if you dont have your gear soon, you should use eu-domestic.to or another source we have in approved sources

@Dason346
meanwhile while we wait for your gear to come in, you already know your cycle and plan, the issue is you have NOT posted your LOG journal for the community to properly guide you. Without a log you'll be lost and we can't properly guide you to success.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT (orange color button) you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My testosterone cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should: