Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar and Test

Simon

V.I.P.
Logger
I originally asked about anadrol and test cycle yesterday. In taking some suggestions and additional research I am thinking it better to run a 12 week anavar/test cycle first to lose some fat/weight, break 4 weeks while continuing the test, then 6 weeks anadrol/test. N2Guard has been ordered, anadrol has been ordered, anavar has been ordered. What are your suggestions? It should also be noted I do not know my exact body fat % but would guess 22% give or take a few points. Suggestions on how to accurately measure bf are greatly appreciated as well. I have one of those multi scales but it is not very accurate for bf.

I am 43, 230 pounds. Am already on doctor monitored trt 200mg/ml test cyp. I do not compete or get on a stage nor desire too. Goals are to be stronger and bigger than most in my age group and look f@#$in awesome. I 5/3/1 powerlift twice a week take 1 day as bb style/accessory training for weaknesses and jiujitsu twice a week. I typically walk 4 to 5 miles a day at work 5 days a week.

Approved Log here for more training/diet info; https://anabolex.com/community/threads/simon-trt-log.7193/page-2#post-133915

noone is going to advise you to run steroids at that high of body fat man.. thats way too high to be using them. its one thing for trt, which you medically need but that is nowhere near the proper condition

if you are confused on body fat, you can always post a picture for us to assess for you but i assure you that is far too high.. you do whatever you want, i lose sleep on none of this but i have been doing this well over a decade and have coached thousands upon thousands of people and ZERO times would I or have I ever recommended someone that is nearly 1/4 body fat to use steroids... your life, your choice but you also deal with the consequences of this and that son you.. i would think, hope and assume that at your age, you be be far far more conscious of things like this as opposed to someone in their 20's.. but that is all up to you.. STEROIDS ARE NOT USED FOR WEIGHT LOSS.. to rid yourself of stubborn fat areas that you just cannot get rid of is one thing but that is for people that have gotten to that point where its very small problem areas but in your case, definitely NOT the way they are used... good luck with everything

I originally asked about anadrol and test cycle yesterday. In taking some suggestions and additional research I am thinking it better to run a 12 week anavar/test cycle first to lose some fat/weight, break 4 weeks while continuing the test, then 6 weeks anadrol/test. N2Guard has been ordered, anadrol has been ordered, anavar has been ordered. What are your suggestions? It should also be noted I do not know my exact body fat % but would guess 22% give or take a few points. Suggestions on how to accurately measure bf are greatly appreciated as well. I have one of those multi scales but it is not very accurate for bf.

I am 43, 230 pounds. Am already on doctor monitored trt 200mg/ml test cyp. I do not compete or get on a stage nor desire too. Goals are to be stronger and bigger than most in my age group and look f@#$in awesome. I 5/3/1 powerlift twice a week take 1 day as bb style/accessory training for weaknesses and jiujitsu twice a week. I typically walk 4 to 5 miles a day at work 5 days a week.

Approved Log here for more training/diet info; https://anabolex.com/community/threads/simon-trt-log.7193/page-2#post-133915
Of course anavar is a better option.

50mgs anavar with testosterone at your bodyfat is perfect.

even as a powerlifter 22% is super high. i get that you want to be strong. but i would get that down to 15-18%.

I'm push to see your LOG with anavar and testosterone, show us the LOG push

even as a powerlifter 22% is super high. i get that you want to be strong. but i would get that down to 15-18%.
What is your recommendation on how to get it down naturally? I did order calipers and will post pictures with a more accurate bf number.

Bro you really need to focus on your diet and training and get in better shape before you cycle
Got it. Can you be more specific on your definition of "better shape"? Is there a specific weight or body fat percentage you suggest. I am on here asking questions for better knowledge. Your opinion is useless without some type of guidance to help me better understand, "better shape". I need something quantitative to strive for. Thank you.

I personally dont recommend steroid use until you are in the 12-13 range but 15% minimum.. you are not in the proper condition to safely nor effectively use steroids at body fat ranges higher than that..