Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anavar cycle opinions

hey anabolex, so here we go, i am doing test and anavar YESYES believe it 200mgs of test and 80mgs anavar per DAY (test weekly)
I want to do 1 gram of anavar
how good is this for me?

I have nac and milk thistle but no pct how about pct?

1 gram of anavar 1000mgs per week? I guess you can do that if you use n2guard 10 caps per day to keep your liver and organs safe and clean.
I've seen 50mgs anavar 50mgs winstrol/day that's 350mgs of each/week so 700mgs /week is used but 1000mgs of straight anavar I would like to see that.

you should not exceed 60 mg per day of anavar man... not smart whatsoever

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well… N2Guard plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on…N2Guard helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
N2Guard https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/N2-GUARD-p75.html
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS) www.sarms.forsale
gw-501516 20 mg day www.sarms.forsale

I would run the test 350-500mg personally. 200mg is basically a high TRT dose so you would only be getting the extra boost from the var. Not exactly how it works but you get my point.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
ILVerduco Approved Log My Second Cycle Testosterone and Anavar Log Steroids and SARMS 19
evox267 Approved Log New cycle Testosterone Anavar Cardarine Log Steroids and SARMS 39
AdriGeyer Steroids Anavar/Turnibol Cycle Advice for a 28 year old trying a lean bulk on steriods Steroids and SARMS 23
fart13 Approved Log Testosterone and anavar cycle log Steroids and SARMS 796
musclemuscle0909 Dosage for Test-E/Primobolan/Anavar cycle Steroids and SARMS 3
Vision Summer-cutting cycle oral blend 20-mg-winstrol/30mg-anavar-50mg tab blend HERE Steroids and SARMS 11
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 480 Oxandrolone show 36 cycle results from taking Anavar. Steroids and SARMS 15
Jose Cansacko 1st cycle w/ anavar Steroids and SARMS 11
P female anavar cycle Steroids and SARMS 8
M anavar cycle results for women Steroids and SARMS 11
T safety of anavar test prop cycle Steroids and SARMS 8
W carb cravings after anavar cycle Steroids and SARMS 6
C EQ/test/anavar cycle Steroids and SARMS 8
M first chick anavar cycle Steroids and SARMS 12
A how to cycle anavar Steroids and SARMS 7
F tren winstrol anavar cutting cycle Steroids and SARMS 8
D anavar cycle with msten Steroids and SARMS 9
J first cycle test enan and anavar Steroids and SARMS 8
H cycle advice for anavar Steroids and SARMS 7
M anavar with ostarine cycle Steroids and SARMS 2
N testosterone equipoise anavar cycle Steroids and SARMS 1
K sustanon and anavar cycle help Steroids and SARMS 1
J anavar only cycle safe? Steroids and SARMS 3
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #48 - Shred with Anavar and Primobolan? Para Pharma part #2 Steroids and SARMS 20
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #47 - Shred with Anavar and Masteron? Para Pharma Steroids and SARMS 20
DMFE Approved Log My Testosterone, Anavar, Winstrol, Cardarine Log Steroids and SARMS 121
Richard Brown Approved Product Of The Week : Anavar 10 (Pharmaqo Labs) Steroids and SARMS 16
Fella Finn Approved Domestic Supply Pharmacom Labs Anavar Steroids and SARMS 17
D test, anavar exciting or boring? Steroids and SARMS 19
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org 592 - [2024] Anavar (oxandrolone) Revisited - oral cutting Steroids and SARMS 19
V Best way to stack anavar with tbol and EQ. Steroids and SARMS 23
S doing some deca and anavar thoughts Steroids and SARMS 20
jasonhill800 Approved Get 50% Off On Anavar 50 (Pharmaqo Labs) - NapsGear POTW Steroids and SARMS 16
JimAbs43 Podcast IronOverload.io Hardcore 61 - Can you bulk on Anavar? Steroids and SARMS 19
S Best way to use anavar to shred up Steroids and SARMS 22
T Best way to stack anavar and dbol? Steroids and SARMS 21
dylangemelli Video Is Anavar underrated or overrated? A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 19
C should I pick anavar, tbol or masteron? Steroids and SARMS 22
Hoovtob Tren + Test + Anavar Steroids and SARMS 21
Mfcc Approved Log My anavar testosterone trenbolone log Steroids and SARMS 44
M equipoise plus anavar or halo? Steroids and SARMS 19
Q anyone have success cutting on anavar? Steroids and SARMS 24
AKS1234 Approved Log My Pre Anavar Diet Training Log Steroids and SARMS 282
C Doing some anavar and testosterone Steroids and SARMS 19
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear Product of The Week - 50% Off On GP Oxan (Anavar) Steroids and SARMS 15
L anavar for 8 weeks solo Steroids and SARMS 21
Richard Brown Approved Get 50% Off On Anavar 10mg (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 17
R Dbol with anavar Steroids and SARMS 22
B Napsgear primo and anavar is legit! Steroids and SARMS 5
Richard Brown Approved This Week’s Must-Have Deal is Here : 50% Off On GP Oxan (Anavar) Steroids and SARMS 14