Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are you guys real?

happy to help brother! there are real people out there! LOL i totally get where you are coming from on the initial post too.. totally get it... there are good people out there that do actually care and will help, you just have to find them which you did now
Haha yeah sucks that it happened but you live and you learn. So here were my next couple of questions. Lets say I'm already in my late twenties ready to buy some anavar, do you think these sponsered websites would be closed by then? Should I just buy some anavar and save it for when I'm ready? That might've been a dumb question but giving it a shot lol.

Haha yeah sucks that it happened but you live and you learn. So here were my next couple of questions. Lets say I'm already in my late twenties ready to buy some anavar, do you think these sponsered websites would be closed by then? Should I just buy some anavar and save it for when I'm ready? That might've been a dumb question but giving it a shot lol.
No you should not

I’ve been training medium for the past month. My original plan was to just to stick to Anavar. Not sure how that works though. I’m 24, 140, small guy.
I saw the rest of your posts too. I don't see why you can't use anavar.

With your job schedule, seems to me you're a responsible adult already.

50mgs anavar/day split dose Pre/post workout 25/25 with organ support like n2guard (when it's in stock) or something TUDCA based, that should be a nice 6-8 week cycle.

I am not a big proponent of "25 or older" steroid use as I think it's overplayed.

If you want to cycle, jump on it and see how you feel after 8 weeks, but remember you'll need PCT after, nolvadex clomid n2generate or a test booster like ostazol and maybe 1-2 weeks HCG.