Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Az Testosterone Enanthate Bulk log

I love that vial holder. Where did you get it?

thats the one i got, Its for 30ml Aromatherapy bottles but the 10ml vials fit pretty well, Also a 30ml vial will fit in the hole all be it a little tight and as long as its in the mid area and there isnt anything in the lid storage area it will close happily, I wouldnt rely on it for crush protection though as the 30ml vial will be touching both the top and bottom meaning anything that impacts it will defiantly transfer force into the vial

you can get them in different bottle capacities too, i think there was a 6 hole one which would be perfect for travel

definitely tighten up your diet even more there's still a lot of room to improve

yes that case is great especially at home because you can close it and no one will know what's in it

Pull session completed for todays workout
No rest days untill i get stuck in my truck next week. Gotta get as much stimulation as possible to try and make up for a potential 8 days without getting a workout in.

Some really nice progress today, lots of additional reps from last session and a few weight increases triggered for next session.

Lat Pull-down (machine)
96Kg 4 sets
x12 x12 x12 x12 (Maxed machine, Move to cable variant, the bar stabilization probably means drop a plate, Cable machine has more weight potential)
Lat Pull-down, reverse grip (machine)
87kg 4 sets
x12 x12 x12 x12 (Run cable next session, same weight)
Cable Row
69Kg 4 sets
x12 x12 x11 x10
Reverse Fly (machine)
60Kg 4 sets
x12 x12 x10 x9
Face pulls (cable)
60Kg 4 sets
x20 x17 x16 x15
Preacher curl - cable , V bar)
36Kg 4 sets
x12 x12 x12 x12 (Increase)
Hammer curls (cable, Ropes)
42Kg 4 sets
x12 x12 x10 x9 (Massive reps considering weight increase this session)

Also did my good deed for the day.
There was a fat kid and his very scrawny mate there today, Helped them with a few of the machines and how to adjust them.
The fat kid was on the elliptical basically punishing himself with cardio a few times between doing some weights.
Really did not look like he knew what he was doing but he was there and trying, Hardest step is already done.
Saw him going too hard on the elliptical, stopping every minute or so and wiping his sweat, catching his breath and adjusting the machine settings.

Went over and told the little bro that he needed to slow down, hes going too hard and what he wants to be doing is having a little bit of heavy breathing, and a little bit of elevated heart rate, But he should still be able to hold a conversation with someone.
Told him that this was LISS and the benefits of doing so, And that he needed to find the setting that allows him to do this and to record it. Then later he can look back and see the progress cause he used to need the machine on x and now its 2 higher, and that will show him he has made progress.

Little bro should hopefully be able to march along in his journey a little easier now and not kill himself trying.

And had a little treat for myself today, Have been craving Tim Tams for a while now so had a mini cheat to hold me over till my birthday
Chewy caramel if anyone's wondering

Attachments

• TIMTAM.jpg
    TIMTAM.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 41
Pull session completed for todays workout
No rest days untill i get stuck in my truck next week. Gotta get as much stimulation as possible to try and make up for a potential 8 days without getting a workout in.

Some really nice progress today, lots of additional reps from last session and a few weight increases triggered for next session.

Lat Pull-down (machine)
96Kg 4 sets
x12 x12 x12 x12 (Maxed machine, Move to cable variant, the bar stabilization probably means drop a plate, Cable machine has more weight potential)
Lat Pull-down, reverse grip (machine)
87kg 4 sets
x12 x12 x12 x12 (Run cable next session, same weight)
Cable Row
69Kg 4 sets
x12 x12 x11 x10
Reverse Fly (machine)
60Kg 4 sets
x12 x12 x10 x9
Face pulls (cable)
60Kg 4 sets
x20 x17 x16 x15
Preacher curl - cable , V bar)
36Kg 4 sets
Hammer curls (cable, Ropes)
42Kg 4 sets
x12 x12 x10 x9 (Massive reps considering weight increase this session)

Also did my good deed for the day.
There was a fat kid and his very scrawny mate there today, Helped them with a few of the machines and how to adjust them.
The fat kid was on the elliptical basically punishing himself with cardio a few times between doing some weights.
Really did not look like he knew what he was doing but he was there and trying, Hardest step is already done.
Saw him going too hard on the elliptical, stopping every minute or so and wiping his sweat, catching his breath and adjusting the machine settings.

Went over and told the little bro that he needed to slow down, hes going too hard and what he wants to be doing is having a little bit of heavy breathing, and a little bit of elevated heart rate, But he should still be able to hold a conversation with someone.
Told him that this was LISS and the benefits of doing so, And that he needed to find the setting that allows him to do this and to record it. Then later he can look back and see the progress cause he used to need the machine on x and now its 2 higher, and that will show him he has made progress.

Little bro should hopefully be able to march along in his journey a little easier now and not kill himself trying.

And had a little treat for myself today, Have been craving Tim Tams for a while now so had a mini cheat to hold me over till my birthday
Chewy caramel if anyone's wondering
@Azurialus good training you're doing it right

the young newbs you gotta be careful with them, ive seen them get injured as i help them
but good you helping the young stars

nice looking cheat meal but you need to add ice cream and berberine to the mix next time
you try that?

@Azurialus good training you're doing it right

the young newbs you gotta be careful with them, ive seen them get injured as i help them
but good you helping the young stars

nice looking cheat meal but you need to add ice cream and berberine to the mix next time
you try that?

Wasnt planning on going that wild for a cheat, someone had mentioned tim tams a week or so ago and they had just been running around in my head since, So all things in moderation including moderation i decided that 200 cals worth of a tasty treat wasnt going to hurt in the scheme of things and if i really felt bad about it i could just fire up zwift and go for a 30 minute ride and the sin will be washed away...

I have grabbed myself a apple crumble cause that has also been haunting me and ill probably have a serve of that with ice cream over Christmas.
Cheat day for birthday is just going to be subbing 2 of my standard meals for whatever i choose to have for lunch and my birthday cheese cake slice.
Cheat day for Christmas however will be a real cheat day, i plan on watching what i eat and not just submitting to gluttony but pretty much everything will be out of whack and ill probably double my weight from all the sodium, Cant not smash the Christmas ham now. there will definitely be a few extra zwift sessions after lol

thats the one i got, Its for 30ml Aromatherapy bottles but the 10ml vials fit pretty well, Also a 30ml vial will fit in the hole all be it a little tight and as long as its in the mid area and there isnt anything in the lid storage area it will close happily, I wouldnt rely on it for crush protection though as the 30ml vial will be touching both the top and bottom meaning anything that impacts it will defiantly transfer force into the vial

you can get them in different bottle capacities too, i think there was a 6 hole one which would be perfect for travel
that’s awesome. Gonna order one now

Push Day today

Re ordered my exercises to test if the reason incline was lagging was due to tiredness and to see if it was a muscle focus issue as last push session had a lot of triceps pump by the time i got to triceps isolation exercises
Ran all my press exercises in reverse order and if chest press regressed then something is tired, And if triceps extension regressed immediately following my chest press then im using way too much triceps for the movement.
Incline progressed easily, Shoulder was about normal being the second exercise and chest press regressed considerably.... something definitely tired by the third exercise meaning my incline has been lagging due to fatigue.

Triceps push down followed chest press which if im using too much triceps to do chest press should regress due to fatigue from following immediately after the exercise i may be using too much triceps on, It progressed nicely.

Plan going forward is to keep this order until incline catches up with chest and then alternate them as the lead per session

Seated incline chest press
42Kg 4 sets
Seated overhead press
36Kg 4 sets
x12 x11 x10 x10
Seated chest press
78Kg 4 sets
x8 x9 x7 x7
Triceps push down
69Kg 4 sets
x12 x12 x10 x10
overhead triceps extension
60Kg 4 sets
x10 x9 x8 x7
Cable crunches
87Kg 3 sets
x20 x20 x20 (Reps weren't as clean as id like, repeat weight. GOOD BURN)
Lateral raises
18Kg 4 sets
x12 x11 x10 x9