Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

breakfast important meal of the day

darneys

we all agree that breakfast is the #1 most important meal of the day because you just went hours without food and have to throw a big meal at it or we will go catabolic. my friend eats cherrios and golden grams for breakfast but i told him that is a weak breakfast and he should eat more food like eggs and bacon. what do you think?

breakfast isn't the most important meal of the day. that is American corporate greed trying to sell you breakfast foods.

in the leanset and healthiest parts of the world they will either skip breakfast entirely or they will eat a very tiny one. the largest meals of the day are actually early afternoon

This is a loaded statement.. It is the most important meal for certain individuals, health factors, genetics, metabolism, training, diet, the list goes on..
Due to my blood sugar issues, it is a must for me, along with my training and lifestyle.

As a bodybuilder all meals are extremely important because if i skip one i lose 2 pounds or more . For me post workout is a must , breakfast to but i eat in middle of the night if i got hungry

My whole day gets fucked up if I don't eat breakfast. I don't make coffee if I don't eat. I am always low energy until the afternoon anyways so not eating exacerbates that problem. 3 eggs 3 turkey bacon and depending on my training schedule ill add oat meal or cereal. Always use turkey bacon not pig bacon its significantly less fat.

Masonic no excuses my friend if you cant do more than 2 solid meals just add some shakes throw the day and fit your macros and keep improving . We always have solution my friend