Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

meal replacements meaning

Blakens

right now I am using a product called methoxyPRO as a meal replacement but the more i research what it is the more it seems it really isn't for this. it was suggested to me by the guy at the GNC store to keep me anti catabolic between meals. what is the difference between a replacement meal and a protein shake?

right now I am using a product called methoxyPRO as a meal replacement but the more i research what it is the more it seems it really isn't for this. it was suggested to me by the guy at the GNC store to keep me anti catabolic between meals. what is the difference between a replacement meal and a protein shake?

Meal replacement has more vitamins and fats. Protein shake has a lot less.

simply look at what is in both side by side. you will see a lot of artificials and added garbage in both. i don't want to bash both products cause i know people get upset when i do, but 99% of them are no different then buying cheap ice cream from walmart in terms of nutrition.

and no you don't lose your muscle between meals, that is just made up grift-science they came up with in the 80's to surprise! sell meal replacements and protein powder to naive 20 somethings trying to be 'like arnold' . being catabolic is very important in our bodies, it keeps us alive. you would die if you just grew non stop. imagine if the tree in your backyward just grew taller and taller forever, it would reach space, but it doesn't. the tree stops growing, same with every other animal or being

I have to laugh at the language the GNC guy is using......"keeping you anti-catabolic between meals". Like do people honestly think that muscle will just start burning and fall off as soon as you are not eating????

A meal replacement contains protein, fats, and carbs. Like a meal with similar ratios. The good ones if you research even have whole food in them. Sweet potatoes, beef protein, etc.

Protein shakes are protein.

Either one has its place when a meal isn't feasible. Obviously whole food meals are great, but sometimes these just fit well for convenience when a meal just isn't realistic and contrary to some beliefs...you will get the benefits of those macros from them.