Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can you build a nice physique with dbol and test?

Poazero

I'm not a rich person but the good news is dianabol and testosterone cycles are not expensive
I can buy an entire cycle for under $250 for 12 weeks
My plan is doing dbol 10-30mgs and test at 200-400mgs a week
my question is though can you actually build a nice physique on a stack like this? a friend of mine ran it and he turned into a bloated fish and that's not what I'm looking for
I’m lean right now. 8% and 6’1’’ and 177 pounds. Don’t want to screw up my physique

you are right its a cheap stack
but you will bloat up on that even with an AI

at your body fat why screw up your physique? think about using tbol instead, its cheap

i wouldnt go with dbol based upon your goal and stats.. thats the polar opposite of what you want and its not going to help your physique in terms of what you are wanting at all... i would look at anavar, winstrol or tbol... the other option, which would be excellent, is sarms and peptides...

I'm not a rich person but the good news is dianabol and testosterone cycles are not expensive
my question is though can you actually build a nice physique on a stack like this? a friend of mine ran it and he turned into a bloated fish and that's not what I'm looking for
I’m lean right now. 8% and 6’1’’ and 177 pounds. Don’t want to screw up my physique
you can build anything with dbol and test but the water retention will be nasty and estrogenic

in my opinion no you cannot

too wet of a cycle

yes anything is possible but watching water and estrogen levels will be key

I just ran this cycle. actually still on but done with the dbol. Bloat comes from No AI bad diet....If you lock your diet and training in you can get killer gains with test dbol and not bloat out. The bloat looks horrible..
Go to @domestic-supply.com for the best dbol and test bro