Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved [Canadian Source] Syn Pharma Rep

Approved Suppliers and Steroid sponsors
Unbelievable. Imagine having a very clear writing in bold writings on the homepage of the website which clearly states and yet you still end up having to deal with people like this guy. Is it really that difficult to read the rules of the vendor you're dealing with before ordering?

The below is literally written on HUGE bold writings in the homepage of our site

"Allow up to 48 Business Hours for a response to all emails. Understand that we sources have lives too. Emergencies happen. We take weekends off. We take holidays off. If you’re going to have a panic attack due to not receiving a response to an email right away, then kindly take your business elsewhere. This is not intended to be rude, but rather, It’s to ensure we are a good match for one another."

And this individual sends us an email this morning accusing us of stealing and being thieves, because there is a routing error by Canada Post with his package. Canada Post has routing issues ALL the time and the packs end up being delivered, albeit with a delay. This has nothing to do with us and is the nature of mail order businesses. His tracking number is correct and the package will be delivered as normal, and if it ends up NOT being delivered, then it will be addressed at that time. But to come and accuse a longstanding brand and source of stealing, etc, because the mailing company has had a routing issue is beyond immature.

This attitude is completely unacceptable on our end and we will not tolerate this kind of childish behaviour. If you're not able to exhibit enough patience to wait for a source to get back to you without going on the forums and saying "This should alarm bells" etc then you're simply not our target customer. If you're not a mature individual, we DO NOT want your business.

I am glad that this person made a post in the public with his tracking number and his own address, because you we would never publicize client information, but this guy did it himself, and It's great because we will all see that the pack will be ultimately delivered to his address with that tracking number.

Obviously this person's access to our site and SYN has been terminated at this point, as we don't care if you're ordering $100 or $1000 - If you're going to act like this, you can take your business elsewhere.

FYI - Let me make this explicitly clear, if you're going to act like an absolute child like this individual, your access will be revoked. SYN does NOT need the business of people like this. Our reputation and brand has been established for years, and I say this without arrogance having access to a SYN rep is a privilege. We choose our clients, not vise-versa.

There are plenty of other no name brands in Canada that you can shop that will gladly take your business.
Appreciate the reply. In the case where my tracking number has not been accepted by Canada post. It could be an error on their end, not trying to slander your name or anything but can you check on mine also. This happened when I ordered in November also. Thank you synpharmarep

Still waiting on my package
Ordered January 7th payment sent
Order “sent” on January 9
Tracking number never materialized

Package was supposed to be sent Monday January 13th, they said they forgot to give it to their shipper and it will now be sent next Monday January 23

Will give an update once I actually receive anything here, tried emailing yesterday but they take “24-48 hours” to reply to each email as stated in their info.

This has been the worst experience so far actually, I guess that’s what you get for being easy going in the emails they just walk all over you and do this now.

Package was supposed to be sent Monday January 13th, they said they forgot to give it to their shipper and it will now be sent next Monday January 23

Will give an update once I actually receive anything here, tried emailing yesterday but they take “24-48 hours” to reply to each email as stated in their info.

This has been the worst experience so far actually, I guess that’s what you get for being easy going in the emails they just walk all over you and do this now.
I agree my friend. I did finally receive my package after it was shipped to the fake return address it was shipped back to me. Honestly I ordered their products elsewhere and had 0 issues and 0 delays from CanadaPeds.

I will be re sourcing my goods. They are not worth the time for a good quality that you can find elsewhere. Pareto had the same quality and far better customer service system. I will be getting a rep for the new brand name they use and putting these guys in the rear view.

I’ll wait one more week and then make a post in the scam thread, unfortunately that’s what this is starting to look like.

I agree my friend. I did finally receive my package after it was shipped to the fake return address it was shipped back to me. Honestly I ordered their products elsewhere and had 0 issues and 0 delays from CanadaPeds.

I will be re sourcing my goods. They are not worth the time for a good quality that you can find elsewhere. Pareto had the same quality and far better customer service system. I will be getting a rep for the new brand name they use and putting these guys in the rear view.

Are you mentally deranged just completely out of touch with reality?

The tracking number you were provided with is PG 648 xxx xxx CA

This is on your own post. Not something I am making up. Anyone with half a brain can go to Canadapost.ca and see that it was delivered to Calgary.

You do realize that once a tracking number is generated for an address the destination CANNOT be changed, right? So how it could have been shipped to a "fake address." Don't believe me? Call Canada Post and ask. It is a fact.

It's sad that a grown adult can not admit for their mistake. you're Stupid and a coward.

Nonetheless, arguing with someone as incompetent as yourself is pointless. It's like trying to discuss mathematics with someone that that believes 2+2 is 10. Not possible.

However, I had to respond as anyone any decent level of competency can see how deranged you are based on the very simple to understand information provided.

Dude, It's very simple. We state our rules. They are crystal clear from day one. If you cannot adhere to them do not order. It's really not complicated.

If 24-48 hours is too difficult for you to endure, then don't order from us.

I never said your order will not ship until next Monday. I made a typo with the dates and stated 23rd instead of the 18th. But yet again, you have the patience of a child and cannot wait for a response without jumping to conclusion, so you come on a board and cry. You and your idiot friend on top are the exact type of clients we WANT to weed out. So for others to see this is great. They won't order here. Less idiots, less problems.

There was a delay with your order, and as a gesture of kindness we sent you an additional bottle of Testosterone. And you're reaction to that is to come bitch and moan on this board? Unbelievable.

You were given a tracking number. The tracking number works without an issue, right? I have checked it myself and it does no problems.

If it doesn't feel free to say otherwise.

Best of luck elsewhere.

Thank you.

Dude you are so out of touch with reality it’s unbelievable..
You haven’t even provided the tracking number for the package you apparently sent yesterday so don’t give me that crap.
All you have been doing is bitching and moaning about your customer in Calgary like I care? Grow up and be professional, I’m not the only one waiting for my order and if you think I would ever order from you again you’re beyond delusional buddy.
Me and my idiot friend? Lol sounds good I don’t even know these other customers you keep bitching about.

And as of writing this I still have NOT received a tracking number for anything, so please email that to me whenever you get it. Thanks

Dude, It's very simple. We state our rules. They are crystal clear from day one. If you cannot adhere to them do not order. It's really not complicated.

If 24-48 hours is too difficult for you to endure, then don't order from us.

I never said your order will not ship until next Monday. I made a typo with the dates and stated 23rd instead of the 18th. But yet again, you have the patience of a child and cannot wait for a response without jumping to conclusion, so you come on a board and cry. You and your idiot friend on top are the exact type of clients we WANT to weed out. So for others to see this is great. They won't order here. Less idiots, less problems.

There was a delay with your order, and as a gesture of kindness we sent you an additional bottle of Testosterone. And you're reaction to that is to come bitch and moan on this board? Unbelievable.

You were given a tracking number. The tracking number works without an issue, right? I have checked it myself and it does no problems.

If it doesn't feel free to say otherwise.

Best of luck elsewhere.

Thank you.
Again show me this tracking number you gave me. You’re literally a liar.

Dude you are so out of touch with reality it’s unbelievable..
You haven’t even provided the tracking number for the package you apparently sent yesterday so don’t give me that crap.
All you have been doing is bitching and moaning about your customer in Calgary like I care? Grow up and be professional, I’m not the only one waiting for my order and if you think I would ever order from you again you’re beyond delusional buddy.
Me and my idiot friend? Lol sounds good I don’t even know these other customers you keep bitching about.

Sent to you 3:15 AM today. Which means sent to you over 12 hours ago if math is hard for you to do.

Now are you gonna be a coward like your friend or be a man and apologize? Probably the first. It's funny when you cannot dispute facts.

Both you and him are on the blacklist nonetheless. So best of luck elsewhere.

Conversation over.

Apologize for what? You finally sending my order after 2 weeks? What about the one you sent in NOVEMBER that ended up in Quebec? Routing error back then also?

It’s okay, you can bitch about me to your other customers. You’re literally a man child.
Send people their orders instead of arguing with me here

Apologize for what? You finally sending my order after 2 weeks? What about the one you sent in NOVEMBER that ended up in Quebec? Routing error back then also?

It’s okay, you can bitch about me to your other customers. You’re literally a man child.
Send people their orders instead of arguing with me here

As I said, the first one.

I know you're butt hurt since you have no option but to purchase SYN through open websites at excessively inflated prices moving forward.

I would be butt hurt too if I was such a shitty client that I got fired by a vendor that was nice enough to give me something worth $100 free just due to a delay. Sucks man, but live and learn.

Like how do you even do that? You and the guy above are the only people that have literally succeeded at getting fired. You really have to wonder how annoying you must be for someone to turn down $.

Good luck nonetheless.

Posts customers information also, so professional 😂

"Again show me this tracking number you gave me. You’re literally a liar." -JohnnyUtah

You my friend, seem to have a very short memory span. You asked. I supplied.

Don't want something supplied. Don't ask for it.

Most men can't admit to their mistakes when they're wrong and instead they refer to insults and get defensive. It's alright. Most men are cowards though.

I just point out facts as I have with you and your friend.

Data and concrete proof. Undisputable :)

With that being said, I am done with this conversation. The screenshots and all the evidence for any competent person to see what's going on is all here. And if someone is too stupid to be able to see clearly what's going on then, good riddance. Not my target audience anyways.

Nothing else to add.

"Again show me this tracking number you gave me. You’re literally a liar." -JohnnyUtah

You my friend, seem to have a very short memory span. You asked. I supplied.

Don't want something supplied. Don't ask for it.

Most men can't admit to their mistakes when they're wrong and instead they refer to insults and get defensive. It's alright. Most men are cowards though.

I just point out facts as I have with you and your friend.

Data and concrete proof. Undisputable :)

With that being said, I am done with this conversation. The screenshots and all the evidence for any competent person to see what's going on is all here. And if someone is too stupid to be able to see clearly what's going on then, good riddance. Not my target audience anyways.

Nothing else to add.
I paid the same elsewhere. You've looked for every angle to attack both of us. Your losing customers and were "fired". We're idiots, hopeless, childish, stupid, cowards and more. We're cowards as we're reaching out for insults...
Clearly this person is suffering from serious issues.
Don't even know this guy johnnyutah but from what I see. I hope you get the help you need my friend.

I paid the same elsewhere. You've looked for every angle to attack both of us. Your losing customers and were "fired". We're idiots, hopeless, childish, stupid, cowards and more. We're cowards as we're reaching out for insults...
Clearly this person is suffering from serious issues.
Don't even know this guy johnnyutah but from what I see. I hope you get the help you need my friend.

Nope. The SYN brand just has no tolerance for fools. As I said, it's a privilege to have access.

You're both on the blacklist of every SYN vendor including the one you ordered from: CanadaPeds

I am sure you received the email too.

Again, best of luck elsewhere and congratulations for losing access to the best brand in the country.

Both @primelikeoptimus and @JohnnyUtah

Came on here complaining that you're potentially scammed.

you @primelikeoptimus claimed that there was some sort of foul player with your tracking number. As stated by your own words and per the screenshot I posted, the pack was delivered to you with the same tracking number. What do you do instead of apologizing? You make up some absolutely fictional story about a fake address instead of just manning up and apologizing.

@JohnnyUtah Came calling me a liar and saying he did not receive a tracking number. I posted a literal screenshot of the email with his tracking number. What did he do? Apologize? Nope. Just started talking random shit and asking why he should apologize for calling me a liar when he was proved to be wrong in the most literal sense possible.

How could all this have been avoided? If you both just communicated privately with me via email instead of being children and crying out in the open on here. That is literally it. All you had to do.

And you know what, I'll still be man enough and accept your apologies and request that SYN remove you from the blacklist.

If you guys choose to that on here publicly, you can then reach out to me in private and I will have you removed from the list. If not, c'est la vie.

End of story.

Both @primelikeoptimus and @JohnnyUtah

Came on here complaining that you're potentially scammed.

you @primelikeoptimus claimed that there was some sort of foul player with your tracking number. As stated by your own words and per the screenshot I posted, the pack was delivered to you with the same address. What do you do instead of apologizing? You make up some absolutely fictional story about a fake address instead of just manning up and apologizing.

@JohnnyUtah Came calling me a liar and saying he did not receive a tracking number. I posted a literal screenshot of the email with his tracking number. What did he do? Apologize? Nope. Just started talking random shit and asking why he should apologize for calling me a liar when he was proved to be wrong in the most literal sense possible.

How could all this have been avoided? If you both just communicated privately with me via email instead of being children and crying out in the open.

And you know what, I'll still be man enough and accept your apologies and request that SYN remove you from the blacklist.

If you guys choose to that on here publicly, you can then reach out to me in private and I will have you removed from the list. If not, c'est la vie.

End of story.
All of our business is concluded you've already reached out to everyone you can. Keep my name out your mouth buddy. My business and I conduct myself professionally. Your an online drug dealer at the end of the day. I had said I received my order and had 0 intentions of placing another with you. I didn't appreciate your services at all and wasn't worth the hassle. Keep throwing stones from a glass house and publicly displaying my info and see where it goes.