Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Coming off long cycle deca

Desos

I'm running a long cycle right now I'm at week 15 of a 19 week cycle of deca durabolin, testosterone enanthate, and equipoise EQ. I felt really good on cycle and decided to stretch it this long, but now I'm reading some things about how we will be hard to recover and I'm starting to worry. What advice can you give me right now?

my advice is come off now and take care of your HPTA. too many guys are on TRT when they should have never gotten to that point

I'm running a long cycle right now I'm at week 15 of a 19 week cycle of deca durabolin, testosterone enanthate, and equipoise EQ. I felt really good on cycle and decided to stretch it this long, but now I'm reading some things about how we will be hard to recover and I'm starting to worry. What advice can you give me right now?

Come off now and do your full PCT you'll feel better and you'll recover.

come off and do a thorough pct... i would recommend 8 weeks

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well… N2Guard plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on…N2Guard helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/50/25/25/25/25

nolva 40/40/40/40/20/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)

N2Guard https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/N2-GUARD-p75.html

mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS) www.sarms.forsale

gw-501516 20 mg day www.sarms.forsale

That’s a long ass time. Do as the guys say full 8 week pct and have bloods checked to see where you stand.

That is definitely too long man. I would get off and run this full PCT:

Any time you fuck with your endocrine system you risk having problems for years to come. Your best bet is to run proper PCT and then get on herbals long-term in between cycles. Become a listener of our podcats and get informed about this and many other bodybuilding topics: https://www.evolutionary.org/podcasts/

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
V coming off TRT Steroids and SARMS 9
B coming off TRT and sarms Steroids and SARMS 9
E never coming off steroids? Steroids and SARMS 14
F coming off a 4 year cycle Steroids and SARMS 10
Richard Brown Approved Shop & Save: NapsGear Weekend Surprise Sale Is Coming! Steroids and SARMS 18
dylangemelli Video COMING SOON!! The Dylan Gemelli Podcast with TRT and Pregnenolone expert David Lee!! Steroids and SARMS 18
J sarms cycle coming in 1 week from now Steroids and SARMS 18
Richard Brown Approved Shop & Save: NapsGear Weekend Surprise Sale Is Coming! Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear Weekend Sale is Coming - July 22 Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear Weekend Sale is Coming - July 15 Steroids and SARMS 17
X Next cycle coming up, cyp with EQ and tbol Steroids and SARMS 19
A Quit steroids after 2 years, now coming back Steroids and SARMS 17
Vision Steroids Some NEW GAME changing products coming soon, like GOOD ones.. Steroids and SARMS 12
dylangemelli Approved Big Changes Coming to SARMS4SALE!! Read for Information! Steroids and SARMS 15
dylangemelli SARMS Gels!! A new innovation from SARMS4SALE!! COMING SOON! Steroids and SARMS 15
dylangemelli Huge Domestic Supply Restock Coming Soon! Steroids and SARMS 7
H Prevent Gyno from coming back Steroids and SARMS 34
Sarms4Sale New stacks coming Monday! Preview Images Here! Steroids and SARMS 9
Sarms4Sale Tesamorelin and New Stacks Coming!! Steroids and SARMS 9
Sarms4Sale New Stack Options Coming Soon! Steroids and SARMS 8
Sarms4Sale Peptides Coming Soon!! Please Read! Steroids and SARMS 7
Sarms4Sale New Products Coming Soon! Happy New Year! Steroids and SARMS 8
Phill Anabolex {r}Evolution - Phill is coming Steroids and SARMS 11
D elbow pain coming on with weights Steroids and SARMS 9
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear POTW - Get 50% Off On Deca 300 (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Approved Get 50% Off On GP Tren Enanth 200 - NapsGear POTW Steroids and SARMS 16
Richard Brown Approved Get 50% Off On Cypionat 250 (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 16
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear POTW - EQ 300(Dragon Pharma) is on 50% Off Steroids and SARMS 18
jasonhill800 Approved Get 50% Off On Anavar 50 (Pharmaqo Labs) - NapsGear POTW Steroids and SARMS 16
Richard Brown Approved Get 50% Off On GP Test Cyp 250 - NapsGear POTW Steroids and SARMS 14
Richard Brown Approved Get 50% Off on Trenbolone-E 200 (Pharmaqo labs) Steroids and SARMS 18
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear POTW - Cypionat 250 (Dragon Pharma) is on 50% Off Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown 50% Off On Ultima Cyp 250 : NapsGear POTW Steroids and SARMS 0
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear POTW - Masteron 200 (Dragon Pharma) is on 50% Off Steroids and SARMS 18
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear POTW - Multi-Ester Test 400 (ex. Supersus 400 - Pharmaqo) is on 50% Off Steroids and SARMS 16
Richard Brown Approved 50% Off On Enantat 250 (Dragon Pharma) - NapsGear POTW Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear POTW - GP Test Cyp 250 (Geneza Pharmaceuticals) is on 50% Off Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Approved 50% Off On Trenbolone 200 (Dragon Pharma) - NapsGear POTW Steroids and SARMS 16
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear POTW - GP Mast 200 (Masteron) is on 50% Off Steroids and SARMS 16
jasonhill800 Approved Get 50% Off On Deca 300 (Dragon Pharma) - This Week Only Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear POTW - Ultima Cyp 250 is on 50% Off Steroids and SARMS 16
Richard Brown Approved 30% Off On All Hemi Pharma Products ! Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Approved Product Of The Week - 50% Off On Multi Ester Test 400 Steroids and SARMS 16
Richard Brown Approved Get 50% Off on Cypionat 250 (Dragon Pharma) - NapsGear POTW Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Approved Intex Pharma, Europe : 30% Off On All Full-Priced Products Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear Product of The Week - 50% Off On GP Oxan (Anavar) Steroids and SARMS 15
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear POTW - Get 50% Off On Trenbolone 200 (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 16
jasonhill800 Approved 50% Off On GP Test Enanth 250 - Only For This Week Steroids and SARMS 15
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear POTW - Boldenone 300 is on 50% Off Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Approved Get 50% Off On Anavar 10mg (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 17