Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

coming off TRT and sarms

I am planning on coming off my TRT after 3 years cause I want to take a break from it. I am currently 45 years old, it is an odd scenario but I just feel like my body needs a break from it before going back on. My plan was to use some clomid and hcg once I come off to keep me going, but then adding in some sarms too, would that work?

Dont use clomid, it's bad and makes you emotional. Use nolvadex and hcg with aromasin and ostazol.

if your goal is to recover the odds are slim to none. i have looked at thousands of bloods over the years. the % of people who actually recover after 3 straight years on is 3% at best. sorry. by all means give it a shot though. you don't want to use hcg. SERM's and n2generate ES are what i would use

I am planning on coming off my TRT after 3 years cause I want to take a break from it. I am currently 45 years old, it is an odd scenario but I just feel like my body needs a break from it before going back on. My plan was to use some clomid and hcg once I come off to keep me going, but then adding in some sarms too, would that work?

That's not how medically prescribed TRT works. It's for life.

being on trt that long and then attempting to come off is going to take time to recover from and there's no guarantee you will... its also a lot more difficult the older you are... i think you are not quite understanding what all this entails man...

You don't take breaks from TRT man. It is for life. You can certainly come off but you will feel like shit in no time. Your levels will crash and likely not recover.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
V coming off TRT Steroids and SARMS 9
D Coming off long cycle deca Steroids and SARMS 8
E never coming off steroids? Steroids and SARMS 14
F coming off a 4 year cycle Steroids and SARMS 10
Richard Brown Approved Shop & Save: NapsGear Weekend Surprise Sale Is Coming! Steroids and SARMS 18
dylangemelli Video COMING SOON!! The Dylan Gemelli Podcast with TRT and Pregnenolone expert David Lee!! Steroids and SARMS 18
J sarms cycle coming in 1 week from now Steroids and SARMS 18
Richard Brown Approved Shop & Save: NapsGear Weekend Surprise Sale Is Coming! Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear Weekend Sale is Coming - July 22 Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear Weekend Sale is Coming - July 15 Steroids and SARMS 17
X Next cycle coming up, cyp with EQ and tbol Steroids and SARMS 19
A Quit steroids after 2 years, now coming back Steroids and SARMS 17
Vision Steroids Some NEW GAME changing products coming soon, like GOOD ones.. Steroids and SARMS 12
dylangemelli Approved Big Changes Coming to SARMS4SALE!! Read for Information! Steroids and SARMS 15
dylangemelli SARMS Gels!! A new innovation from SARMS4SALE!! COMING SOON! Steroids and SARMS 15
dylangemelli Huge Domestic Supply Restock Coming Soon! Steroids and SARMS 7
H Prevent Gyno from coming back Steroids and SARMS 34
Sarms4Sale New stacks coming Monday! Preview Images Here! Steroids and SARMS 9
Sarms4Sale Tesamorelin and New Stacks Coming!! Steroids and SARMS 9
Sarms4Sale New Stack Options Coming Soon! Steroids and SARMS 8
Sarms4Sale Peptides Coming Soon!! Please Read! Steroids and SARMS 7
Sarms4Sale New Products Coming Soon! Happy New Year! Steroids and SARMS 8
Phill Anabolex {r}Evolution - Phill is coming Steroids and SARMS 11
D elbow pain coming on with weights Steroids and SARMS 9
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear POTW - Get 50% Off On Deca 300 (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Approved Get 50% Off On GP Tren Enanth 200 - NapsGear POTW Steroids and SARMS 16
Richard Brown Approved Get 50% Off On Cypionat 250 (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 16
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear POTW - EQ 300(Dragon Pharma) is on 50% Off Steroids and SARMS 18
jasonhill800 Approved Get 50% Off On Anavar 50 (Pharmaqo Labs) - NapsGear POTW Steroids and SARMS 16
Richard Brown Approved Get 50% Off On GP Test Cyp 250 - NapsGear POTW Steroids and SARMS 14
Richard Brown Approved Get 50% Off on Trenbolone-E 200 (Pharmaqo labs) Steroids and SARMS 18
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear POTW - Cypionat 250 (Dragon Pharma) is on 50% Off Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown 50% Off On Ultima Cyp 250 : NapsGear POTW Steroids and SARMS 0
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear POTW - Masteron 200 (Dragon Pharma) is on 50% Off Steroids and SARMS 18
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear POTW - Multi-Ester Test 400 (ex. Supersus 400 - Pharmaqo) is on 50% Off Steroids and SARMS 16
Richard Brown Approved 50% Off On Enantat 250 (Dragon Pharma) - NapsGear POTW Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear POTW - GP Test Cyp 250 (Geneza Pharmaceuticals) is on 50% Off Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Approved 50% Off On Trenbolone 200 (Dragon Pharma) - NapsGear POTW Steroids and SARMS 16
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear POTW - GP Mast 200 (Masteron) is on 50% Off Steroids and SARMS 16
jasonhill800 Approved Get 50% Off On Deca 300 (Dragon Pharma) - This Week Only Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear POTW - Ultima Cyp 250 is on 50% Off Steroids and SARMS 16
Richard Brown Approved 30% Off On All Hemi Pharma Products ! Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Approved Product Of The Week - 50% Off On Multi Ester Test 400 Steroids and SARMS 16
Richard Brown Approved Get 50% Off on Cypionat 250 (Dragon Pharma) - NapsGear POTW Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Approved Intex Pharma, Europe : 30% Off On All Full-Priced Products Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear Product of The Week - 50% Off On GP Oxan (Anavar) Steroids and SARMS 15
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear POTW - Get 50% Off On Trenbolone 200 (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 16
jasonhill800 Approved 50% Off On GP Test Enanth 250 - Only For This Week Steroids and SARMS 15
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear POTW - Boldenone 300 is on 50% Off Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Approved Get 50% Off On Anavar 10mg (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 17