Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

creatinine levels sky high on cycle

Crunch1

so i got bloodwork done as everyone says you should do while on cycle. well my creatinine levels are sky high on cycle, way above range. is this normal and what can i do to correct this? my doctor said i might have kidney disease, but seriously how can i have kidney disease just like that?

it is normal. when you weight train you are breaking down and repairing muscle on a daily basis.

if you want an accurate # for this stop training for 2-3 weeks then test again and i bet it will be normalized. i've had high creatinine for 20+ years and i have never taken more than 2 weeks from training and i am still alive. so anyone who tells you otherwise is lying to you or very ignorant on fitness and you will be surprised how many doctors fit both those bills. they are trying to scare you into doing more tests to make $$$ off of you. fuck those assholes

what are you running on your cycle and what kind of protectants and ancillaries are you using? are you on a very high protein diet?

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
S high creatinine levels from food? Steroids and SARMS 8
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org 590 - I'm Young with Low Testosterone levels, TRT? Steroids and SARMS 19
R using sarms with low test levels Steroids and SARMS 17
dylangemelli Video The Surprising Factors That Impact Testosterone Levels: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 17
M What would you do with low T levels at my age? Steroids and SARMS 23
F Geneza pharma testosterone levels through roof! Steroids and SARMS 18
G Sarms boost test or gh levels? Steroids and SARMS 17
Vision OPK-88004 - This SARM increases free testosterone levels American researchers are experimenting with a new SARM that has no impact on the prostate, i Steroids and SARMS 11
4 Low test levels on cycle? Steroids and SARMS 14
G Test levels not high enough Steroids and SARMS 14
L Getting my test levels down ahead of appointment Steroids and SARMS 8
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Podcast #377 – long and short steroid esters,low testosterone levels,rookie cycles Steroids and SARMS 7
A low testosterone levels in women? Steroids and SARMS 4
L Every cycle my base test levels drop Steroids and SARMS 7
O cardarine and blood sugar levels Steroids and SARMS 10
T Adjusting test levels question Steroids and SARMS 8
S Low LH levels problem Steroids and SARMS 8
H do sarms affect your shbg or LH levels? Steroids and SARMS 8
F how to lower test levels for TRT? Steroids and SARMS 7
A shbg levels on cycles Steroids and SARMS 1
B lower test levels for TRT Steroids and SARMS 1