crossfit price worth it?

I've been searching for gyms in my area that are safe and open right now and came across a crossfit gym so i went in to get a tour. basically it is one big warehouse with things scattered around, lots of options. the catch? it costs $160 per month while the planet fitness charges like $15 lol. is the price difference worth it?

GHgut4life

V.I.P.
Gold
I've been searching for gyms in my area that are safe and open right now and came across a crossfit gym so i went in to get a tour. basically it is one big warehouse with things scattered around, lots of options. the catch? it costs $160 per month while the planet fitness charges like $15 lol. is the price difference worth it?
I think crossfit is worth the price, it's a good training regiment and rips you up.

SteveSmi

V.I.P.
worth every penny if you like compound lifts and like to powerlift. planet fitness is just machines, it would be the last place i train

Crixus

Wow, I did not know they charge that much. Definitely shop around. I have never done crossfit but I have great respect for those who do it. I couldn't last 3 minutes in one of those workouts. Those guys are in incredible shape.

dylangemelli

V.I.P.
you need to remember that you get what you pay for.... i own a group fitness gym.. you get far more personalized coaching, a more controlled environment you never feel lost in and most generally feel a fuck of a lot more comfortable there... everyone pushes each other while still rooting for each other etc... its not a meat market, gossip hall, or a place where people walk around with their noses in the air... so you get what you pay for...

NOW im not a fan of crossfit because its hard to sustain and so damn easy to get injured... the group fitness gets you everything you need and could want...

Mobster

V.I.P.
That's for you to decide. I'm not your mum