Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

crossfit price worth it?

I've been searching for gyms in my area that are safe and open right now and came across a crossfit gym so i went in to get a tour. basically it is one big warehouse with things scattered around, lots of options. the catch? it costs $160 per month while the planet fitness charges like $15 lol. is the price difference worth it?

I've been searching for gyms in my area that are safe and open right now and came across a crossfit gym so i went in to get a tour. basically it is one big warehouse with things scattered around, lots of options. the catch? it costs $160 per month while the planet fitness charges like $15 lol. is the price difference worth it?

I think crossfit is worth the price, it's a good training regiment and rips you up.

worth every penny if you like compound lifts and like to powerlift. planet fitness is just machines, it would be the last place i train

Wow, I did not know they charge that much. Definitely shop around. I have never done crossfit but I have great respect for those who do it. I couldn't last 3 minutes in one of those workouts. Those guys are in incredible shape.

you need to remember that you get what you pay for.... i own a group fitness gym.. you get far more personalized coaching, a more controlled environment you never feel lost in and most generally feel a fuck of a lot more comfortable there... everyone pushes each other while still rooting for each other etc... its not a meat market, gossip hall, or a place where people walk around with their noses in the air... so you get what you pay for...

NOW im not a fan of crossfit because its hard to sustain and so damn easy to get injured... the group fitness gets you everything you need and could want...

That's for you to decide. I'm not your mum

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
K crossfit help for endurance/strength Steroids and SARMS 20
G Crossfit steroids cycle Steroids and SARMS 18
N Crossfit sarms plan Steroids and SARMS 17
B crossfit sarms stacking Steroids and SARMS 15
S crossfit for newbie chick Steroids and SARMS 8
B crossfit better than weight training? Steroids and SARMS 2
H sarms stack for crossfit Steroids and SARMS 1
Richard Brown Approved GEN-SHI Laboratories at Discounted Price + Buy 2 Get 1....! Steroids and SARMS 16
Richard Brown Approved GEN-SHI Laboratories : Buy 2 Get 1 + Discounted Price Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Approved GEN-SHI Laboratories at Discounted Price + Buy 2 Get 1....! Steroids and SARMS 18
Richard Brown Approved Buy GEN-SHI Laboratories Products at Discounted Price with amazing Offer!$$ Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Buy Genshi Laboratories Products at Discounted Price with amazing Offer! Steroids and SARMS 13
Robertgrey Approved Buy HGH Directly From Manufacturers at Best Price in the Market Steroids and SARMS 14
SteveSmi Tom price death Steroids and SARMS 15
JimAbs43 Podcast IronOverload.io Hardcore 64 - Grassfed beef and Grassfed whey protein,worth it? Steroids and SARMS 19
W worth it to use RAD? Steroids and SARMS 19
D is test prop worth it or nah? Steroids and SARMS 21
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org UG Supplements 8 - N2Guard is it worth the money? Steroids and SARMS 15
JimAbs43 Podcast IronOverload.io Hardcore 40 - Danger! is home brewing really worth it? Steroids and SARMS 17
C Is ACP really worth it? Steroids and SARMS 19
F Adding GW to steroids worth it? Steroids and SARMS 19
dylangemelli Video Is Primobolan worth it? A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
dylangemelli Video Are SARMS Worth It? A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
R Geneza pharma worth the $$$?? Steroids and SARMS 14
L Do you think primo is worth the cost? Steroids and SARMS 20
dylangemelli Video Is trenbolone actually worth it?? A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
dylangemelli Is halotestin worth using? A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 12
E Is dbol worth it or not Steroids and SARMS 12
A is Sr9009 really worth it? Steroids and SARMS 8
G transdermal superdrol worth it? Steroids and SARMS 10
Reno Are Orals Worth It? Steroids and SARMS 32
T weight bands worth it ? Steroids and SARMS 9
U nutrobal mk677 worth it vs HGH? Steroids and SARMS 7
S cardarine gw worth it? Steroids and SARMS 8
A mk677 nutrobal worth the money? Steroids and SARMS 6