is Sr9009 really worth it?

ayersal

Big shout out to all my bros on here, I am a big fan boy of dylan and steve. They are my heroes and keep doing what you guys be doing. I am strongly considering sr9009 stenabolic and already put it in my cart to order. The issue is doing my research is that it isn’t bioavailable which is why they stopped producing it in the first place. Does this mean it is pointless to use and I should use cardarine/gw instead?

GHgut4life

V.I.P.
Gold
Big shout out to all my bros on here, I am a big fan boy of dylan and steve. They are my heroes and keep doing what you guys be doing. I am strongly considering sr9009 stenabolic and already put it in my cart to order. The issue is doing my research is that it isn’t bioavailable which is why they stopped producing it in the first place. Does this mean it is pointless to use and I should use cardarine/gw instead?
I think sr9009 stenabolic is good and good as a sarm but I suggest cardarine gw, its better.

dylangemelli

V.I.P.
hey brother... ive heard that a million times over and my retort is always the same and its always quite simple... if that were true, which its not, but let's say it was... how does that explain all the people showing results all these years? all the logs, the reviews etc... over all these years.. don't you think by now that noone would sell it because noone was buying it? that pretty much says enough...

BodyMonster34

V.I.P.
Red
dylan and steve make good points. you gotta compare apples to apples

if a guy runs 1mg a day of course he gonna say it doesn't absorb.

RickV

V.I.P.
Gold

I like the Cardarine + Ostarine stack much better when it comes to using SARMS.

Masonic Bodybuilder

V.I.P.
I think it works great for the purpose of using it before training or an event. Dosed many times throughout the day for fat loss isn't optimal to me. I would use GW in that case. They actually stack really good together though.