Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Curls are for girls?

I was doing some curls in the gym and a buddy of mine came over and laughed and said that curls are for girls. He said that that is what Arnold said years ago
I'm wondering what that means and if that's true then how do we build up our biceps. Any tricks that I need to know about

if you want to build your arms i agree that you won't build them via curls. however curls do serve a purpose, i like curls for dropsets with high reps

but let's say you are a guy with tiny arms, well standing front of the mirror doing curls for 30 minutes isn't gonna do jack shit for you. you need to build a foundation with biceps, the best way is rows and pullups

deadlifts are for men thats a fact I agree here not curls

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

I was doing some curls in the gym and a buddy of mine came over and laughed and said that curls are for girls. He said that that is what Arnold said years ago
I'm wondering what that means and if that's true then how do we build up our biceps. Any tricks that I need to know about
Your buddy is yanking your chain. There's a million pics of Arnold curling