Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log danshep89 Cycle Log

Current weight: 175lbs, 5'9", 34 years old
Bench Press Barbell Flat PR 325
Shoulder Press Machine PR 280
Sled Leg Press PR 710
Hip Thruster Barbell PR 345
Test Level: 815ng/dl on Pfizer test cyp 200mg per ML, 160mg every 10 days
Year after being on TRT - Pfizer Test Cyp. 160mg every 10 day inject with a 22gauge 1inch needle in my glute.
Back progress.
@danshep89 welcome back to anabolex

what happened to you in the past 1 year? log started and then stopped

and good training now update us on the diet details

Current weight: 175lbs, 5'9", 34 years old
Bench Press Barbell Flat PR 325
Shoulder Press Machine PR 280
Sled Leg Press PR 710
Hip Thruster Barbell PR 345
Test Level: 815ng/dl on Pfizer test cyp 200mg per ML, 160mg every 10 days
interesting mix

So I had a wild ride of medical issues after I was diagnosed with low t. When they discovered I had low t they were also treating me for high blood pressure which the doctor misdiagnosed. After about 6 months on beta blockers and lisinopril, I experienced renal failure twice. They took me off the medication immediately and finally got me a sleep study. I now have a CPAP with an AHI score of 45 and take testosterone injections alongside that and have improved greatly. Most of the side effects I was having due to low t were also caused by having undiagnosed and untreated sleep apnea for what they believe was at least 5 years as per my frequent hospital visits for similar issues. They said if I hadn't worked out for as long as I have .. 10 years prior to this discovery I may have died because the gym was keeping my T levels just high enough to function because my T levels naturally settle around the 60ng/dl mark... extremely low. I've been working alongside an endocrinologist through the VA hospital for the cause. They believe it is a multifactor cause because my LH and FSH are extremely high in the 100s when my Total T and free T are extremely low and typically they see the opposite LH and FSH at 0. They ruled out PIT Gland and Brain function as being issues.

They believe my cause is COVID-19 because I had it for 6 months during the discovery, my untreated sleep apnea, and my prior military time in service because I worked on FA18 fighter jets which may have caused radiation poisoning from the Radar systems. Right now they just got me orders for a bone density test because they wanna rule out Klinefelter syndrome and they also wanna do a sperm test on me as well to make sure I can still have children since they believe it's Primary hypogonadism.

As far as the log goes I have just been doing the same thing - work, gym, eat, sleep repeat... I don't eat any junk food or even have snacks in my house other than the occasional juices alongside water. I rotate chicken tenderloins, penne pasta, salmon, and steak( New York Strip or Skirt Steak) in my diet. I do not take drugs or drink any alcohol at all. I eat anywhere from 2400-2800 calories a day and keep my daily fat under 100g as I typically smash my carb and protein goals daily from food alone because I cook most of my meals at home. Since getting on Testosterone I paid for a trainer at the local gym and had him help me build my chest and legs more as I was lacking in those areas due to stubborn tendencies/plateaus. I do a steady rotation of workouts: triceps and chest, back and biceps, and legs, with ab workouts done every day. For abs, I typically do a modified crunch situp I learned in the military where you alternate sides and I do about 100 reps per side. I also do 2 min front and side planks, and then whatever machines the gym I went to that day also has. Right now I have memberships for Crunch and Planet Fitness.

My strongest and favorite body part to work out is my shoulders. I may get some hate but I typically do machines over dumbbells and barbells due to a past bilateral inguinal open hernia surgery I had in the military and since I've kind of been a chicken about holding weights. I prefer machines because they reduce strain on other muscle groups and straining overall. The shoulder press is my favorite, right now I can do about 140lbs on each arm. My forearms and shoulders are the only areas that show vascularity but I'm sure that is normal cause I always see guys way bigger than me in the gym doing way less weight with more vascularity all over while I'm half their size. The trainer told me it's because I have lean muscle mass and they're just holding water and it makes them look bigger, but that doesn't explain why they're so freaking vascular. My legs are pretty small and look normal just my quads are big and hard as a rock just no lean muscle definition like my back. A guy at the gym gave me a look and said "Do you skip leg day"..... and I said no actually I think it's just genetics. He was doing sled leg press and was maxing out with 4 plates on each side. I just laughed at him cause my warmup set is 4 plates on each side. I typically start at 4 plates per side to failure which is around 12-15 reps and every set I up a plate on each side ending my 4th set with 7 plates on each side. The guy next to me went from talking smack to recording my sets with his phone... pretty funny. But my legs were about half the size of his. No matter how much I go up in strength my weight weirdly stays the same at about 172lbs at 5'9-5.9.5 height. The farthest I've dropped is 168 and the highest I went was 176, while my strength gains still continue to go up.

So I had a wild ride of medical issues after I was diagnosed with low t. When they discovered I had low t they were also treating me for high blood pressure which the doctor misdiagnosed. After about 6 months on beta blockers and lisinopril, I experienced renal failure twice. They took me off the medication immediately and finally got me a sleep study. I now have a CPAP with an AHI score of 45 and take testosterone injections alongside that and have improved greatly. Most of the side effects I was having due to low t were also caused by having undiagnosed and untreated sleep apnea for what they believe was at least 5 years as per my frequent hospital visits for similar issues. They said if I hadn't worked out for as long as I have .. 10 years prior to this discovery I may have died because the gym was keeping my T levels just high enough to function because my T levels naturally settle around the 60ng/dl mark... extremely low. I've been working alongside an endocrinologist through the VA hospital for the cause. They believe it is a multifactor cause because my LH and FSH are extremely high in the 100s when my Total T and free T are extremely low and typically they see the opposite LH and FSH at 0. They ruled out PIT Gland and Brain function as being issues.

They believe my cause is COVID-19 because I had it for 6 months during the discovery, my untreated sleep apnea, and my prior military time in service because I worked on FA18 fighter jets which may have caused radiation poisoning from the Radar systems. Right now they just got me orders for a bone density test because they wanna rule out Klinefelter syndrome and they also wanna do a sperm test on me as well to make sure I can still have children since they believe it's Primary hypogonadism.

As far as the log goes I have just been doing the same thing - work, gym, eat, sleep repeat... I don't eat any junk food or even have snacks in my house other than the occasional juices alongside water. I rotate chicken tenderloins, penne pasta, salmon, and steak( New York Strip or Skirt Steak) in my diet. I do not take drugs or drink any alcohol at all. I eat anywhere from 2400-2800 calories a day and keep my daily fat under 100g as I typically smash my carb and protein goals daily from food alone because I cook most of my meals at home. Since getting on Testosterone I paid for a trainer at the local gym and had him help me build my chest and legs more as I was lacking in those areas due to stubborn tendencies/plateaus. I do a steady rotation of workouts: triceps and chest, back and biceps, and legs, with ab workouts done every day. For abs, I typically do a modified crunch situp I learned in the military where you alternate sides and I do about 100 reps per side. I also do 2 min front and side planks, and then whatever machines the gym I went to that day also has. Right now I have memberships for Crunch and Planet Fitness.

My strongest and favorite body part to work out is my shoulders. I may get some hate but I typically do machines over dumbbells and barbells due to a past bilateral inguinal open hernia surgery I had in the military and since I've kind of been a chicken about holding weights. I prefer machines because they reduce strain on other muscle groups and straining overall. The shoulder press is my favorite, right now I can do about 140lbs on each arm. My forearms and shoulders are the only areas that show vascularity but I'm sure that is normal cause I always see guys way bigger than me in the gym doing way less weight with more vascularity all over while I'm half their size. The trainer told me it's because I have lean muscle mass and they're just holding water and it makes them look bigger, but that doesn't explain why they're so freaking vascular. My legs are pretty small and look normal just my quads are big and hard as a rock just no lean muscle definition like my back. A guy at the gym gave me a look and said "Do you skip leg day"..... and I said no actually I think it's just genetics. He was doing sled leg press and was maxing out with 4 plates on each side. I just laughed at him cause my warmup set is 4 plates on each side. I typically start at 4 plates per side to failure which is around 12-15 reps and every set I up a plate on each side ending my 4th set with 7 plates on each side. The guy next to me went from talking smack to recording my sets with his phone... pretty funny. But my legs were about half the size of his. No matter how much I go up in strength my weight weirdly stays the same at about 172lbs at 5'9-5.9.5 height. The farthest I've dropped is 168 and the highest I went was 176, while my strength gains still continue to go up.
@danshep89 sorry to hear about health issues but it would be great if you came and started sharing your actual meals and food you eat as well as actual training sets and reps as you go not just 1 time
this will help us help you make adjustments and get you better success with your TRT
If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.