Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

deadlifting hurts my hips

36ezra

I'm starting to notice when I do deadlifts my hips are cracking and in pain especially a couple hours after. Is there a supplement I can take to lubricate those joints so I no longer have that pain in there. I need to keep going because I made so much progress and don't want to lose my gains

You should take time off of deadlifts. Use n2joint rx and ostarine mk2866, 5 tabs: 50mgs.
Add some fish oil daily and collagen supplements.

I'm starting to notice when I do deadlifts my hips are cracking and in pain especially a couple hours after. Is there a supplement I can take to lubricate those joints so I no longer have that pain in there. I need to keep going because I made so much progress and don't want to lose my gains
You're over training it. Ease back on the frequency.

Stretching and Hot Yoga are both great ways to keep your skeleton in good working order.

Most guys will agree a combination of Ostraine + TB500 + N2JointRx will help with any sort of joint discofort.

Check out my product www.N2JointRx.com