Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Depression vitamins

AZLiv

is there any such thing as taking vitamins to help with depression and nervousness that I'm experiencing. I am a college student and I have trouble concentrating in class and it's like I avoid socializing with people. I have to find a solution to this before I end up dropping out of college and ruining my life

I dont think vitamins will help with depression but if you use n2guard and t3pct you can restore your bodys balance and help you feel better physically, psychologically is a different thing.

go for real organic food ...some basic stretching exercises ... yoga .. get in touch with your old friends.. incass needed contact counsellor ...

is there any such thing as taking vitamins to help with depression and nervousness that I'm experiencing. I am a college student and I have trouble concentrating in class and it's like I avoid socializing with people. I have to find a solution to this before I end up dropping out of college and ruining my life
Dropping out of college does not mean your life is ruined.

All of this lock down shit has really effected peoples mental health. I would try different relaxation methods. Supplements aren't really going to help and I would certainly avoid medication.