Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Distended abs?

skoolop1

I have been lifting for 20+ years and I am in my 40's. historically mostly a powerlifter but have dabbled in other things too including hgh and steroids. my question is whether i am 10 or 15% i always have this thick middle area of my stomach. what is the cause of this and how can i improve this?

at the end of the day it is MOSTLY caused by the sheer amount of food that is throw at your body for years and years. not only the amount of food but the frequency of food. if you want to reverse that east less food and eat less frequently. eat in a window daily of 2-4 hours instead of eating every 2 hours like bodybuilders are trained to do i promise your gut will go down.

we would need more background info on things you are using, have used, diet etc... noone can answer that with such little information, it doesnt work that way... when you give vague details or ask vague questions, you often get even vaguer answers...