Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DNP not working for me

DrRlando

I'm one week into using DNP. I was using 100mg twice a day and today upped the dosage to 200mgs twice a day. the only thing I feel so far is some warm hands and my face is red. Other than that I'm not getting any fat loss on it. not even sweating much either. Do you think that it is bunk or do you think this is normal

why are you using dnp man? you need to just stop altogether... do you know what you are actually doing and how harmful it can be?

you don't lose the bulk of weight on DNP sometimes, you have to come off of it cause you will retain water on it. just a bad drug

I'm one week into using DNP. I was using 100mg twice a day and today upped the dosage to 200mgs twice a day. the only thing I feel so far is some warm hands and my face is red. Other than that I'm not getting any fat loss on it. not even sweating much either. Do you think that it is bunk or do you think this is normal
DNP can kill you so I dont support it. It's not working because it's poisoning your body. Anyone selling dnp should be banned IMO it literally kills people.

YOU SHOULD STOP USING DNP NOW!

Dont play games with dead brother . DNP kill easy . Imagine if your are not fake and instead are overdosed , you die .
Your is fake so stop it now because you dont know what is inside .
Buy good t3 and clembuterol and play safe please .