fasting while working night shift

gracier

I would like to know how any of you manage to fast while working the night shift. I work at a gas station and I go in at 11pm and do not come home until 7am. i have to balance sleep, meals and fasting, and working out together. how would you accomplish all of this without burning yourself out?

going2cycle

V.I.P.
I would like to know how any of you manage to fast while working the night shift. I work at a gas station and I go in at 11pm and do not come home until 7am. i have to balance sleep, meals and fasting, and working out together. how would you accomplish all of this without burning yourself out?
I would fast around day time if you working at night. So at night during active hours you can eat.

SteveSmi

V.I.P.
working a night shift is not healthy for you man. that is the #1 thing you need to fix in your life even it means less money

we are not noctural creatures, it isn't in our DNA to work at night and sleep during the day. people who do that have been shown to live 10-15 less longer

cbbram

V.I.P.
Gold
I just switched to night shift after 20 years of being on dayshift and it's been 3 weeks and i'm having a hard time setting an eating schedule. right now i'm just eating when i'm very hungry