Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

do bodybuilders really use a lot of primo?

Berlaso

Just wondering about what today’s bodybuilders are using
I wish to compete maybe in the next couple years and I would like to start experimenting with some real bodybuilder stacks
with that said how much Primo are these guys taking or are they taking it at all?

There is no need to go over 600 mg of primo.. you will find that 400-500 mg is an extremely effective dose of primo

Just wondering about what today’s bodybuilders are using
I wish to compete maybe in the next couple years and I would like to start experimenting with some real bodybuilder stacks
with that said how much Primo are these guys taking or are they taking it at all?
300-500mgs of primobolan is max too much is too much just a waste

pro bodybuilders at the open are not using primo, they are using tren i can assure you that

physique guys are loaded up on EQ

how do i know? cause i have seen the reports from ones who have died and i train these guys

we've seen some guys on here log primo and get good results at just 500

I wouldn't worry about it too much Primo is a good mild steroid won't give you side effects
i would use tren. we don't use primo too much anymore

i wouldn't use primo stick with equipoise here