Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

do you take digestive enzymes ever?

Waferoi

I was talking to a guy the other day who said he takes digestive enzymes before every meal he has
he said that the reason he does that is because it helps them digest his food better and also he likes to eat a meal before his workouts and he said it keeps him light
anyone else use these and are they really that good?

I was talking to a guy the other day who said he takes digestive enzymes before every meal he has
he said that the reason he does that is because it helps them digest his food better and also he likes to eat a meal before his workouts and he said it keeps him light
anyone else use these and are they really that good?
i take digestive enzymes daily and some probiotics you should too

I'm of the mindset that you should eat what your body accepts
I've been following this concept for many years

however if you know for sure that you're going to be eating something that doesn't agree with your stomach it's a good idea to have some digestive enzymes

yes you should be using them and I would use probiotics too while you're at it

if your stomach is bothering you then you should stop eating whatever is upsetting it

that must be an American thing in Portugal we don't take digestive enzymes we just eat fruit with our meals

if your stomach keeps getting upset all the time you need to take a look at your diet