Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you think I’m ready for steroids?

VeruHiu

I have been training for the past 2 years and I went from 135 lb to 160 lb
I'm looking to now get through my Plateau which I have reached. I have not been able to put on any more weight. I'm 5'7 and I am 27 years old
Some steroids i want to use for bulking
Sustanon
Testosterone enanthate
Deca durabolin
Dianabol
should I pick one or two of those and then go for it or should I stack them all together around 200 mg of each and then do 50mgs of dianabol?
My friend just ran a cycle like this and put on 30 pound no joke

no, you definitely are not ready for steroids if you have only been training 2 years... that may sound like a long time but in weightlifting and training years, its barely just getting started.. you are not even remotely close to getting what you can naturally out of your training.. you also clearly have zero knowledge on them which is very dangerous as well.. you have quite some time left before you should even consider using them..

sarms would be an option but you need to understand that steroid use is quite a ways off if you want to go about things the safe, SMART and proper way

I have been training for the past 2 years and I went from 135 lb to 160 lb
I'm looking to now get through my Plateau which I have reached. I have not been able to put on any more weight. I'm 5'7 and I am 27 years old
Some steroids i want to use for bulking
Sustanon
Testosterone enanthate
Deca durabolin
Dianabol
should I pick one or two of those and then go for it or should I stack them all together around 200 mg of each and then do 50mgs of dianabol?
My friend just ran a cycle like this and put on 30 pound no joke
I think you can do some sarms but you're not ready for steroids

i always recommend 5 years minimum training before steroids. i mean i trained 13 years before starting them

however alot of guys start them too soon, i would say 90% do. so i wouldn't hammer you for doing it. just don't use tren for a first cycle

imo sarms is a better option

Sounds like you could be ready to dabble. I would suggest the sust or test Cyp at 250-300mg per week. you dont need anything else first cycle. eat right and you can gain 20-30lbs

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
S Ready to use steroids Steroids and SARMS 15
Richard Brown Approved Ready For NapsGear Weekend Surprise Deals! Steroids and SARMS 0
Richard Brown Approved Ready For NapsGear Weekend Surprise Deals! Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Approved Ready For NapsGear Weekend Surprise Deals! Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Approved Get Ready for NapsGear Surprise Savings Every Saturday and Sunday! Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Approved Ready for NapsGear Weekend sale ? Steroids and SARMS 16
Richard Brown Approved Ready For NapsGear Weekend Surprise Deals! Steroids and SARMS 16
Richard Brown Approved Ready for NapsGear Weekend sale ? Steroids and SARMS 17
D napsgear tren and test ready to go Steroids and SARMS 18
T ready for a big stack Steroids and SARMS 21
Richard Brown Approved Ready for NapsGear Weekend sale ? Steroids and SARMS 15
Richard Brown Approved Ready for NapsGear Weekend sale ? Steroids and SARMS 16
Richard Brown Approved Get Ready for Surprise Savings Every Saturday and Sunday! Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Approved Ready for NapsGear Weekend sale ? Steroids and SARMS 14
Richard Brown Approved Get Ready for Surprise Savings Every Saturday and Sunday! Steroids and SARMS 16
Richard Brown Approved Are you ready for NapsGear Weekend sale ?? Steroids and SARMS 17
T 26 and ready for first cycle Steroids and SARMS 20
D Sarms MK, GW, and S4 ready to rumble Steroids and SARMS 18
R Trenbolone stack, ready set go! Steroids and SARMS 19
R Ready to use sarms again Steroids and SARMS 15
eu-domestic.to Approved Eu-domestic.to Product Pictures! Orders ready to ship on Monday,check these beauties! Steroids and SARMS 15
T Ready for anadrol? Steroids and SARMS 23
H Ready for my next cycle Steroids and SARMS 19
I Ready to lose sarms Steroids and SARMS 17
G ready for winstrol? Steroids and SARMS 22
D How do you know when you're ready Steroids and SARMS 14
W 23 year old ready for first cycle? Steroids and SARMS 2
B which steroids work for those who are recomping? Steroids and SARMS 24
JimAbs43 Podcast IronOverload.io Hardcore 65 - Top 5 steroids in 2023 Exposed Steroids and SARMS 20
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org 589 - Dealing with a spouse who uses steroids, how? Steroids and SARMS 20
dylangemelli Video Confronting the Dangers of Unregulated Steroids: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 22
W Do you look better or worse on steroids? Steroids and SARMS 23
N getting larger with steroids and bulking up Steroids and SARMS 20
W blood pressure high on steroids Steroids and SARMS 17
dylangemelli Video Will you need TRT if you use steroids?? A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
M steroids making me huff and puff Steroids and SARMS 20
C best steroids for appetite increase? Steroids and SARMS 24
N Worst experiences using steroids ??!! Steroids and SARMS 21
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org 581 - What steroids do you dislike? Steroids and SARMS 16
dylangemelli Video Stacking oral steroids facts and thoughts: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 18
R how to use steroids to cut down! Steroids and SARMS 20
N Between cycle steroids? Steroids and SARMS 19
T I want a baby and to use steroids Steroids and SARMS 21
S ex army man, wants steroids Steroids and SARMS 21
R gained 40 pounds on steroids but now got issues Steroids and SARMS 21
X steroids for straight cutting Steroids and SARMS 22
F 3 steroids for recomp including tren Steroids and SARMS 22
T Best steroids to run ahead of a big cycle? Steroids and SARMS 24
dylangemelli Video Kickstarting your cycle with SARMS instead of oral steroids: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 17