Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

does anyone grill things besides meat?

Visni

I’m looking for some diet advice and some food prep guidance when it comes to using a grill.
My wife recently spent about 1200 dollars on a nice outdoor grill and I spent a lot of time on the patio with the dog. She is a vegetarian so I would like to cook her something and I also want to get some vegetables in my belly as well.
What are some veggies or anything else besides meat that you’d recommend that I throw on the grill that would taste good?

I’m looking for some diet advice and some food prep guidance when it comes to using a grill.
My wife recently spent about 1200 dollars on a nice outdoor grill and I spent a lot of time on the patio with the dog. She is a vegetarian so I would like to cook her something and I also want to get some vegetables in my belly as well.
What are some veggies or anything else besides meat that you’d recommend that I throw on the grill that would taste good?
i grill fish a lot love it

that's a good question you can chop up some vegetables

Fish can be grilled to Perfection you have to cook it slow though

I would watch some videos online lots of good ideas on grilling

I love grilling all kinds of things you can literally Grill anything

roasted mushrooms that barbecue is the best