Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

does anyone grill things besides meat?

Visni

I’m looking for some diet advice and some food prep guidance when it comes to using a grill.
My wife recently spent about 1200 dollars on a nice outdoor grill and I spent a lot of time on the patio with the dog. She is a vegetarian so I would like to cook her something and I also want to get some vegetables in my belly as well.
What are some veggies or anything else besides meat that you’d recommend that I throw on the grill that would taste good?

I’m looking for some diet advice and some food prep guidance when it comes to using a grill.
My wife recently spent about 1200 dollars on a nice outdoor grill and I spent a lot of time on the patio with the dog. She is a vegetarian so I would like to cook her something and I also want to get some vegetables in my belly as well.
What are some veggies or anything else besides meat that you’d recommend that I throw on the grill that would taste good?
i grill fish a lot love it

that's a good question you can chop up some vegetables

Fish can be grilled to Perfection you have to cook it slow though

I would watch some videos online lots of good ideas on grilling

I love grilling all kinds of things you can literally Grill anything

as long as it's good charred then you can put it on the grill

roasted mushrooms that barbecue is the best

Veggies