dragon ordnance problems

MrBurns

Hi, I placed an order September 10 with dragon ordnance. Contacted them at [email protected] and [email protected], after talking to them they seemed reliable and i ordered 2 packs of raws. 1st pack was seized and 2nd pack came but guess what! the raws were fake, I sent them for testing right away and came back not anavar but guess what? nothing literally it was like basic powder with no active ingredients. I messaged them on wickr @skullwarden, they blocked me and stopped responding. I'm calling scammers on them.

going2cycle

V.I.P.
Hi, I placed an order September 10 with dragon ordnance. Contacted them at [email protected] and [email protected], after talking to them they seemed reliable and i ordered 2 packs of raws. 1st pack was seized and 2nd pack came but guess what! the raws were fake, I sent them for testing right away and came back not anavar but guess what? nothing literally it was like basic powder with no active ingredients. I messaged them on wickr @skullwarden, they blocked me and stopped responding. I'm calling scammers on them.
Dragon ordnance cant even spell right, should be ordinance, complete scammers.

dylangemelli

V.I.P.
thats why you stick with TRUSTED sources... domestic-supply.com is where you want to go to be assured safety and quality