elbow problems on cycle

Maxmalton

So this really sucks but I am 5 weeks into my cycle and started noticing that my elbow is now having this popping and clicking noise. Let me tell you what I am on. I am on testosterone Cypionate and my test levels are over 4000 on this stuff, but I did not get my estrogen checked. I am not on an AI but wonder if I have low estrogen problems?

SteveSmi

V.I.P.
you have 2 things going on

1. dry joints
2. an injury effecting the ball of the joint

you really need to watch your form in the gym. frankly i would take some time off

starboy

V.I.P.
Try adding n2joint rx and mk677 nutrobal for joints and maybe some peptides while taking time off.

ballin2504

V.I.P.
Silver
Get your levels checked and you’ll be able to make a decision on what the issue may be. In the mean time I’d take some time off or try to stay away from the exercises that are causing the “popping”. I’m a fan of the n2joint and peptides while off. Check out sarms.forsale they will have what you need if you are looking into peptides

dylangemelli

V.I.P.
go get bloodwork done man... you want to know exactly what is going on... you also need to look into healing sarms and peptides... the ultimate healing stack consists of mk2866, mk677, bpc157 and tb500... you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

RickRock

V.I.P.
Gold
You may be pushing too hard and overloading the joints. Drop the weight a bit and see if that helps