Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

failing to cut on steroids

I am on tren E, test E and Masteron. Dosages are 200/400/200. the mess started a few weeks into the cycle when gyno reared its ugly head. So I dropped the test dosage in half cause everyone says you need test in the cycle. Then I added nolvadex and caber. 4 weeks later the gyno went down but by then the tren was full fledged and I started fighting with my wife over dumb things like the lawn and stuff. I’m 18% body fat and eating only 2000 calories a day and no progression at all here. What am I doing wrong?

you want to not depend on steroids to cut down. you need to figure out your diet before steroids. i think if you start back from square one that is the smart thing

the steroids dont do the work for you... you need to get bloodwork done as well to see where you are at with everything because things could be off and that is obviously going to effect your progress...

tren is really bad for relationships. I broke up with 3 chicks while on tren. you are going to fight with chicks while on it cause they can sense how irritatble you are

I question your diet. I think there's a big problem there, and thats how you lose fat. Not drugs

You don't cut because of steroids man. Sure, some steroids are wet and some dry but they all promote muscle growth..........not fat loss. If you are trying to lose fat then check out cardarine + N2Slin as a great stack. The only real use for steroids in a cut is keeping your muscle and staying dry.

I am on tren E, test E and Masteron. Dosages are 200/400/200. the mess started a few weeks into the cycle when gyno reared its ugly head. So I dropped the test dosage in half cause everyone says you need test in the cycle. Then I added nolvadex and caber. 4 weeks later the gyno went down but by then the tren was full fledged and I started fighting with my wife over dumb things like the lawn and stuff. I’m 18% body fat and eating only 2000 calories a day and no progression at all here. What am I doing wrong?
You listed your calories but you didn't really give a macro breakdown. High protein, low fat or moderate fat (depending on what you respond better to), and low carb. Throw in some cardio. Give it time. If you start to feel flat and over trained, maybe throw in a high carb day once a week to fill back out a little. 90% of cutting is strict diet with a little cardio. Also, I'd cut your Test E and your Tren E in half. Or, you maybe just drop the Tren E entirely because it sounds like it's making you irritable which is a common side effect. Years ago, I use to love Tren A, but it's just not helpful when trying to live a full, well rounded life.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Z how to truly cut on sarms Steroids and SARMS 19
R how to use steroids to cut down! Steroids and SARMS 20
V cut stack for lean look Steroids and SARMS 20
A sarms to cut down hard 15+ pounds Steroids and SARMS 19
Mobster Approved Log Mobsters UGFreak ParaPharma 1 month Trenbolone cut Log Steroids and SARMS 214
R Ultimate summer cut and hardener stack Steroids and SARMS 24
A How to adjust calories on anavar cut Steroids and SARMS 24
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 535 - Can you cut on steroids like tbol or dbol? Steroids and SARMS 16
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #8 - Get Cut get Abs New Years Resolution Cycles - Euro Pharmacies Steroids and SARMS 16
F Need to cut down more sarms Steroids and SARMS 20
Richardbrown Napsgear: Cut Like Arnold: Dragon Pharma Primobolan 200 Now 50% Off! Steroids and SARMS 12
F Approved Log Flash labs Cut blend 60 Day Cycle Log Steroids and SARMS 47
E Summer cut with geneza going well Steroids and SARMS 16
H can I cut with ostarine? Steroids and SARMS 18
L Time to cut with EQ Steroids and SARMS 21
S Should i bulk or cut? Steroids and SARMS 19
I Help me cut on this Steroids and SARMS 14
A want to cut hard on sarms Steroids and SARMS 8
ckcrown84 Euro Pharmacies - End Cut - Connection Inquiry Steroids and SARMS 3
ckcrown84 RE: The EP Cut Steroids and SARMS 7
H should I bulk or cut? Steroids and SARMS 1
M bulk or cut Steroids and SARMS 2
B which steroids work for those who are recomping? Steroids and SARMS 24
JimAbs43 Podcast IronOverload.io Hardcore 65 - Top 5 steroids in 2023 Exposed Steroids and SARMS 20
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org 589 - Dealing with a spouse who uses steroids, how? Steroids and SARMS 20
dylangemelli Video Confronting the Dangers of Unregulated Steroids: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 22
W Do you look better or worse on steroids? Steroids and SARMS 23
N getting larger with steroids and bulking up Steroids and SARMS 20
W blood pressure high on steroids Steroids and SARMS 17
dylangemelli Video Will you need TRT if you use steroids?? A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
M steroids making me huff and puff Steroids and SARMS 20
C best steroids for appetite increase? Steroids and SARMS 24
N Worst experiences using steroids ??!! Steroids and SARMS 21
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org 581 - What steroids do you dislike? Steroids and SARMS 16
dylangemelli Video Stacking oral steroids facts and thoughts: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 18
N Between cycle steroids? Steroids and SARMS 19
T I want a baby and to use steroids Steroids and SARMS 21
S ex army man, wants steroids Steroids and SARMS 21
R gained 40 pounds on steroids but now got issues Steroids and SARMS 21
X steroids for straight cutting Steroids and SARMS 22
F 3 steroids for recomp including tren Steroids and SARMS 22
T Best steroids to run ahead of a big cycle? Steroids and SARMS 24
dylangemelli Video Kickstarting your cycle with SARMS instead of oral steroids: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #37 - Which Oral Steroids with HGH? by Para Pharma Steroids and SARMS 16
J using steroids for 18 weeks Steroids and SARMS 22
dylangemelli Video Can you keep any gains from steroids?? A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 18
A stacking in GW with an oral steroids Steroids and SARMS 18
J oral steroids + tren Steroids and SARMS 21
V Boyfriend stopped talking to me while on steroids Steroids and SARMS 19
R would you recommend I try sarms or stick with steroids? Steroids and SARMS 19