Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ultimate summer cut and hardener stack

Ruoymn

Was reading about a good hardener stack i can try during the summer
It was test prop 100mgs a day, mast prop 100mg EOD
And anavar 80mgs a day
Do you think this stack would work with fasting or a low carb/cal diet? Or do you need more protein and carbs to get good results?
I’m 202 pounds and 6’1’’ . want to cut down to under 10% bodyfat

And anavar 80mgs a day
Do you think this stack would work with fasting or a low carb/cal diet? Or do you need more protein and carbs to get good results?
anavar is 50mgs max and you should do maximum protein and calories you can eat

And anavar 80mgs a day
you will get good results on this stack. make sure you check out para pharma. its the best gear you will use

I've used anavar from domestic supply with good results. Definitely would not exceed 50mg/day. Must have N2Guard for organ support too!

Keep the protein up and carbs low, get your calories below maintenance and you should notice some results in about a month. If not, reassess and go from there.

What is your current BF%? Do you have base blood lab work to go from?

And anavar 80mgs a day
BF needs to be around single digit to really see masteron and anavar really shine bro

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
dylangemelli Video The Ultimate Guide to knowing if you need TRT with Dylan Gemelli and Mike Kocsis Steroids and SARMS 17
dylangemelli Video The Ultimate Guide to different types of TRT: Dylan Gemelli and David Lee Steroids and SARMS 16
dylangemelli Video Tesofensine - The new ultimate weight loss Peptide: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
dylangemelli Approved Tesofensine - The ULTIMATE Fat Loss Peptide now available at Umbrella Labs! Steroids and SARMS 15
dylangemelli Video GW-501516 The Ultimate Performance Enhancer: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
dylangemelli Video The Ultimate SARMS and Peptides Cutting Stack: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
dylangemelli Video The ULTIMATE SARMS and Peptides Healing Stack: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 17
Richardbrown Napsgear: THE SIX KEYS TO RECOVERY: THE ULTIMATE RECOVERY GUIDE Steroids and SARMS 11
dylangemelli The ULTIMATE SARMS and Peptides Healing Stack! Steroids and SARMS 15
dylangemelli The ULTIMATE Sarms and Peptides Cutting Stack! Steroids and SARMS 14
X Ultimate tren and winstrol cycle Steroids and SARMS 18
dylangemelli Video AOD9604: The Ultimate Fat Loss and Cutting Peptide: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
dylangemelli Video The ULTIMATE SARMS Cutting Stack: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
Richardbrown Napsgear: The Ultimate Testosterone Diet for Men Over 40 Steroids and SARMS 10
dylangemelli The Ultimate SARMS cutting stack: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 11
Reno ULTIMATE QUESTION YOUVE HEARD PLENTY OF TIMES Steroids and SARMS 13
Richard Brown Approved AAS Diaries From Napsgear - Summer Blast 48yo Steroids and SARMS 17
J Cutting down late summer stack Steroids and SARMS 19
Richard Brown Approved Summer Blast 48yo - AAS Diaries From Napsgear Steroids and SARMS 16
G Starting lgd in the late summer Steroids and SARMS 19
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #13 - Summer Abs and Low bodyfat HOW with Pharmacom Steroids and SARMS 15
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #10 - Lean and Shredded for Summer with Euro Pharmacies Steroids and SARMS 15
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Underground 22 - Summer Arnold Arms and Abs with Geneza Pharma Steroids and SARMS 16
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #3 - Summer Recomp cycles with Euro pharma Steroids and SARMS 16
SteveSmi Summer Recomp cycles with Euro pharma Steroids and SARMS 16
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #2 Summer Oral Cutting cycles with Euro pharma Steroids and SARMS 17
Vision Approved END OF SUMMER SALE ALERT @ PSL Steroids and SARMS 16
SteveSmi Approved Euro Pharma Summer Oral Cutting cycles Steroids and SARMS 14
SteveSmi Euro Pharmacies presents: Summer cutting cycle Steroids and SARMS 14
E Summer cut with geneza going well Steroids and SARMS 16
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #1 - Summer Cutting cycles with Euro pharma Steroids and SARMS 19
Vision Summer-cutting cycle oral blend 20-mg-winstrol/30mg-anavar-50mg tab blend HERE Steroids and SARMS 11
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Underground 11 More strong summer cutting cycles using Geneza. Steroids and SARMS 14
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Underground 9 Geneza Pharma and Summer Cutting cycles. Steroids and SARMS 16
Phill PuritySourceLabs Summer cycle 2° bloodwork Steroids and SARMS 6
Phill PuritySourceLabs Summer Cycle Steroids and SARMS 68
B summer cutting cycle questions Steroids and SARMS 12
tommmyfox Summer Shredding Cycle Powered by 1-Stop Domestic Steroids and SARMS 45
B summer bulking cycle Steroids and SARMS 1
BigArms42 Planning big cycle for summer Steroids and SARMS 3
4 bulking or cutting in summer? Steroids and SARMS 1
Z how to truly cut on sarms Steroids and SARMS 19
R how to use steroids to cut down! Steroids and SARMS 20
V cut stack for lean look Steroids and SARMS 20
A sarms to cut down hard 15+ pounds Steroids and SARMS 19
Mobster Approved Log Mobsters UGFreak ParaPharma 1 month Trenbolone cut Log Steroids and SARMS 214
A How to adjust calories on anavar cut Steroids and SARMS 24
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 535 - Can you cut on steroids like tbol or dbol? Steroids and SARMS 16
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #8 - Get Cut get Abs New Years Resolution Cycles - Euro Pharmacies Steroids and SARMS 16
F Need to cut down more sarms Steroids and SARMS 20