Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fatigued after increase to 450MG and Log

Update ...

Dropped the semaglutide, L=Arginine and HCG the last 2 weeks and am feeling amazing again.

I am pretty sure it was the semaglutide and will never touch that stuff again.

Can someone tell me what to expect now that I stopped the HCG?

Not sure how long until or if testicle shrinkage will occur, I also want to be fertile.

Thanks!
@bcbx212 it's smart you dropped semaglutide and hcg, they will ruin you.

You testicles will not shrink for long without hcg, just wait until HCGenerate is back in stock I think May 30 and pick some up, it will plump up the balls and keep you strong without the hcg estrogen.

Update ...

Dropped the semaglutide, L=Arginine and HCG the last 2 weeks and am feeling amazing again.

Not sure how long until or if testicle shrinkage will occur, I also want to be fertile.

Thanks!
Pretty sure we said as much

Update ...

Thanks!
Bro dont worry about HCG just do proper PCT....you getting shut down during cycle when taking test bro. Take your N2Guard and do PCT right Nolva CLomid and hcgenrate