female first cycle help

Estrada40

I have been thinking about going to the other side of the aisle, my ex used to use steroids but i was too scared to try them. Now I feel like I want to take things to another level. I am thinking of doing the ECA stack with anavar. are they safe together? I'm 40 years old and 22% body fat. good diet and training.

RealQuadzilla40

V.I.P.
Red
I have been thinking about going to the other side of the aisle, my ex used to use steroids but i was too scared to try them. Now I feel like I want to take things to another level. I am thinking of doing the ECA stack with anavar. are they safe together? I'm 40 years old and 22% body fat. good diet and training.
I would start with sarms not steroids. Forget anavar for a bit. Try gw 20mgs + osta 50mgs + cardazol 3caps. Start with this for 12 weeks and you can consider steroids like anavar after 2 sarms runs.

dylangemelli

V.I.P.
i would definitely go with sarms first... i have a great starting stack plan for you.. you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

SteveSmi

V.I.P.
ECA stack is a very harsh thing. just the ephedrine alone is super harsh.

i would look at n2slin and/or gw as your fat burner to add. and then i would consider legit var from domestic supply or sarms from our friends at sarms.forsale

Masonic Bodybuilder

V.I.P.
If you are competing then that would be fine but if not, no need for a female to use steroids. You can get amazing results with SARMs and not risk the emasculating side effects.

Tazz

V.I.P.
Gold
i would definitely go with sarms first... i have a great starting stack plan for you.. you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
amazing stack!