female shredding on ECA?

what is the opinions on here about ECA shredder stack? I like to do AM cardio and I use some amino acids and yohimbe. I usually hit like 45 minutes of cardio before i want to fall over and puke. I've used ECA before and it is brutal on my cardio, my heart rate gets too high. any suggestions on running it?

going2cycle

V.I.P.
If you use amino acids with morning cardio, you're wasting time. You need to do fasted cardio no aminos, nothing.

dylangemelli

V.I.P.
i would use a sarms stack as opposed to eca for sure... i can give you a sweet layout.. you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

SteveSmi

V.I.P.
my opinions on stimulants is like negative 100

they are addictive, they drop gaba levels and they destroy your sleeping patterns and circadian rythm

workout clean man. you don't see pro athletes on the sides of games sipping coffee or taking stims for a reason. the know better. but for whatever reason in lifting we have been suckered by supp companies to NEED A PREWORKOUT. they hook you on them and now you are addicted and can't workout without them

Masonic Bodybuilder

V.I.P.
I only recommend running the EC stack if you are fighting hunger all the time. If appetite control is not your issue then don't bother running the stack. You would be better to run Cardarine with N2Slin.