puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

female who stinks on steroids

rosaria

I'm a generally clean woman, I even make sure I avoid the locker room at the gym cause of a lot of women are straight up nasty! but lately I swear being on steroids i smell weird especially when i workout. has this happened to any of you? mostly odor coming from the pits and down there. even one of my boyfriends mentioned it.

going2cycle

V.I.P.
I'm a generally clean woman, I even make sure I avoid the locker room at the gym cause of a lot of women are straight up nasty! but lately I swear being on steroids i smell weird especially when i workout. has this happened to any of you? mostly odor coming from the pits and down there. even one of my boyfriends mentioned it.

I think steroids make people smell sure, it's the musk of man and testosterone smell. It's good stuff.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
A 28 year old female sarms stack Steroids and SARMS 6
W best female sarms cutter Steroids and SARMS 6
K sarms for female lifter Steroids and SARMS 6
N female anavar dosage Steroids and SARMS 8
P female anavar cycle Steroids and SARMS 8
G possible to cycle as a female with just injections? Steroids and SARMS 8
W crazy female lactation post cycle Steroids and SARMS 8
D winstrol/clen stack side effects female Steroids and SARMS 8
E female first cycle help Steroids and SARMS 7
P female shredding on ECA? Steroids and SARMS 8
C female low sex drive after steroids Steroids and SARMS 9
M female bodybuilder and clen Steroids and SARMS 8
C proper way to spot someone as a female Steroids and SARMS 6
H water quality and female competing Steroids and SARMS 7
P female diuretic pre show Steroids and SARMS 9
Barbie22 first time var cycle for female Steroids and SARMS 89
AldoLove using test for libido (female) Steroids and SARMS 17
M female desperate to get back in the grind Steroids and SARMS 7
V cycle female help Steroids and SARMS 6
C female NPC nationals help Steroids and SARMS 8
T female chest exercises Steroids and SARMS 8
N female question, lipo an option? Steroids and SARMS 9
M blood in urine while on anavar, female Steroids and SARMS 8
R female stomach issues Steroids and SARMS 8
V test prop cycle female Steroids and SARMS 16
S best workouts for new female Steroids and SARMS 7
E is female bodybuilding dead? Steroids and SARMS 2
F female interested in primo Steroids and SARMS 1
dylangemelli Steroids the Series: The importance of bloodwork: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 12
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Podcast #408 - Home Gym, MMA, Sleep and steroids Steroids and SARMS 11
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Podcast #407 - Pubertal gynecomastia and are you allergic to steroids? Steroids and SARMS 12
X running steroids without training Steroids and SARMS 13
D How do YOU store your steroids Steroids and SARMS 14
dylangemelli The best steroids for bulking: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 13
dylangemelli Steroids the Series: The meathead mentality: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
dylangemelli How to keep gains from Steroids and PED's: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 11
P Mental problems and steroids Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Podcast #397 – Abusive husband is taking Steroids! Steroids and SARMS 11
M Steroids safe for sleep Steroids and SARMS 13
dylangemelli Steroids the Series: "More is not always better": A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 13
D Using steroids with high body fat Steroids and SARMS 13
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Podcast #395 – Best way to take oral steroids and do testosterone boosters Steroids and SARMS 10
dylangemelli Steroids The Series: "Should I blast and cruise?"... A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 12
dylangemelli Steroids The Series: Introduction... A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 14
D Using HGH and steroids together? Steroids and SARMS 13
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Podcast #393 – Trenbolone seats and steroids for guys over 40 Steroids and SARMS 11
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Podcast #391 – Q&A show five great topics about Anabolic Steroids Steroids and SARMS 13
L Steroids I can add to trt Steroids and SARMS 15
Y Does geneza pharma sell hard to get steroids? Steroids and SARMS 12
dylangemelli SARMS vs Steroids: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 12