Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ferodrox for health

cainLA

I got a nice discount on this product called Ferodrox so I went online to see if it was worth it or not. It says it is good for cortisol balance and helping with testosterone levels. It says it is not a proprietary blend which is good. It has zinc, KSM66, LJ100, and PrimaVie. I have no clue what that stuff is can you fill me in if its worth $20?

I got a nice discount on this product called Ferodrox so I went online to see if it was worth it or not. It says it is good for cortisol balance and helping with testosterone levels. It says it is not a proprietary blend which is good. It has zinc, KSM66, LJ100, and PrimaVie. I have no clue what that stuff is can you fill me in if its worth $20?

Thats fine I guess for a cheap price. You can take it as a zinc formula and enjoy but it wont give you anything great.

What are your goals or what are you trying to improve? I can suggest a much better product if you give me that info.