Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How important is organ health?

migardon

I'm specifically talking about the liver, heart, and kidneys
do you think if your organs aren’t healthy it can lead to things like being tired all day and depression and all that?
I’m trying to figure out why I am tired all day do you have any suggestions of supplements I can take to help

I'm so sorry that you feel tired all day long. It could be as a result of a host of issues. For starters, how's your diet vis-a-vis your daily activities? How's your sleep quality? Of course, having unhealthy organs can display symptoms of tiredness, but don't get ahead of yourself without first having a thorough checkup. You may also need to make lifestyle changes as well. Do you smoke/drink alcohol or use recreational drugs? You may need to slow down on these vices if you do. But ultimately, please consult with your doctor to know the exact root cause of your peculiar tiredness concerns. Hope this helps, Goodluck.

I'm specifically talking about the liver, heart, and kidneys
do you think if your organs aren’t healthy it can lead to things like being tired all day and depression and all that?
I’m trying to figure out why I am tired all day do you have any suggestions of supplements I can take to help
organ health and liver health #1
i use n2guard for that daily

highly important!
n2guard needs to be used with each cycle

Organ health very important...n2gaurd+lots of water,fish oil..not sure how u living or eating/ consuming ,alot of factors come into play here

Organ health is very important. But there are too many reasons why u are tired etc. Blood work and other kinds of test would help pin point