Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

finestgears.to gave me gum issues

Zeisol

so its weird I started to use finestgears.to and started getting issues with my gums. They are bleeding really bad and I went to the dentist for him to take a look and he said he thought I was having a lot of inflammation issues.
He asked me if I was taking anything different and I said yeah I was using some anabolic steroids. He laughed and he said that I wasn’t the first person to have this issue and he thought that it was because my gear was no good and toxic.
I switched to an approved source and the problem went away. Then went back to using finestgears.to testosterone and the problem came back. Also I get nose bleeds on their stuff too. Crazy stuff but the gear is toxic.

so its weird I started to use finestgears.to and started getting issues with my gums. They are bleeding really bad and I went to the dentist for him to take a look and he said he thought I was having a lot of inflammation issues.
He asked me if I was taking anything different and I said yeah I was using some anabolic steroids. He laughed and he said that I wasn’t the first person to have this issue and he thought that it was because my gear was no good and toxic.
I switched to an approved source and the problem went away. Then went back to using finestgears.to testosterone and the problem came back. Also I get nose bleeds on their stuff too. Crazy stuff but the gear is toxic.
finestgears.to was banned for scamming from anabolex you think about that

this is a very serious condition and it could be something extremely major going on I would stop taking this gear immediately

Sorry to hear this. But it would be best to rely on trusted sources in the future. There are so many on this forum to choose from and UPsteroid is one of the better ones.

next time use a legit place
ugfreak.to and para pharma are who i recommend. A+ all the way

sorry you get scammed but you deserve that if you're dumb enough to use a garbage source

I recommend trusting approved sources only check the banners and check with moderators