Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beligas finestgears questions; personal intro

DMFE

V.I.P.
Logger
Hello everyone! I am a newcomer here making my first post. I am just a regular guy. I used to do weight lifting competitions all through my tri-state area when I was a younger man. Life got really busy and I stopped lifting about 12y ago when my 3rd child was born. Recently started trying to get back in better shape and resumed lifting, running, and HIIT about 6 months ago. Was really struggling to get through my workouts among other things so I got bloods and found my TT was down to 198ng/dl and FT was 2.7, I believe, so I started legit TRT. However, it's really damned expensive so I thought I'd find some on my own to add to It for a few months and get back into better shape then taper back to a maintenance mode.
I have been doing a lot of research, tho apparently not enough yet, on which sources are best for gear and have ran into some mixed messages that I'm trying to get some clarification about finestgears in general and specifically their beligas products. I saw that they were once an approved source and chose to place a small order through them based on that outdated info, not realizing that they are no longer approved anymore. Is that still the case? If so what caused their fall from grace? My order arrived in 6 days.
Additionally, how trustworthy is the anti fake checker on Beligas website? My product was sealed in original packaging with seemingly legit holographic stickers sealing the boxes and an untouched scratch off on side with the anti fake code underneath scratch off. I exposed and checked both my codes (2 vials). Input codes into Beligas website and Both came back saying they are authentic and that my search for those 2 specific codes was the first time anyone had tried to look them up. Did I just get lucky or should I still distrust the product? Thanks for any info or pointers you veteran's can provide!

Hello everyone! I am a newcomer here making my first post. I am just a regular guy. I used to do weight lifting competitions all through my tri-state area when I was a younger man. Life got really busy and I stopped lifting about 12y ago when my 3rd child was born. Recently started trying to get back in better shape and resumed lifting, running, and HIIT about 6 months ago. Was really struggling to get through my workouts among other things so I got bloods and found my TT was down to 198ng/dl and FT was 2.7, I believe, so I started legit TRT. However, it's really damned expensive so I thought I'd find some on my own to add to It for a few months and get back into better shape then taper back to a maintenance mode.
I have been doing a lot of research, tho apparently not enough yet, on which sources are best for gear and have ran into some mixed messages that I'm trying to get some clarification about finestgears in general and specifically their beligas products. I saw that they were once an approved source and chose to place a small order through them based on that outdated info, not realizing that they are no longer approved anymore. Is that still the case? If so what caused their fall from grace? My order arrived in 6 days.
Additionally, how trustworthy is the anti fake checker on Beligas website? My product was sealed in original packaging with seemingly legit holographic stickers sealing the boxes and an untouched scratch off on side with the anti fake code underneath scratch off. I exposed and checked both my codes (2 vials). Input codes into Beligas website and Both came back saying they are authentic and that my search for those 2 specific codes was the first time anyone had tried to look them up. Did I just get lucky or should I still distrust the product? Thanks for any info or pointers you veteran's can provide!
@DMFE sorry I dont believe you.

how about you post proof of your order, get some Beligas pics up first

I feel you shilling and trying to fake scam us here.

i've seen lots of complaints on them lately.

i would not trust them sorry

i trust napsgear, been using them 15 years

always use legit approved sources
ugfreak.to has quality para pharma which is solid

Well thanks guys. I def plan to only use approved sources going forward. As I said, I thought finest was an approved source based on some outdated threads from 2022 i believe, showing that they were approved at that time but it was not until after I ordered that I saw the more recent threads showed they are no longer approved. That gave me concerns and I felt i should ask for feedback. I'm definitely no plant for anyone but I understand and respect being vigilant of that. I basically was just trying to make sure what I could trust that what I recieved was safe to use. I'm thinking of using PSL for my next order soon. Are they still approved? Good quality? I will attach the pics of my order. Not to advocate for finest or anyone else in any way but merely to ease people's mind about me personally. I don't blow smoke up anyone's ass. As I said, I'm just an average guy, husband, and father wanting to get back what I've lost. All my prior experience getting PEDs was always face to face in the gym from 1998-2010 (on and off), when gear was everywhere when I lived in Nashville. Now I'm in a MUCH smaller town with nothing around so online is new to me and I want to be safe and not get robbed. Anyway, thanks for your replies. Hoping for a little more feedback on the pics regarding whether specifically Beligas antifake checker can be trusted or not in this case.

Attachments

• 20240316_135407.jpg
    20240316_135407.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 24
  • Screenshot_20240316-135339_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240316-135339_Chrome.jpg
    393.9 KB · Views: 26
  • Screenshot_20240316-135210_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240316-135210_Chrome.jpg
    394 KB · Views: 23