Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GW + S4

Xaerye

Haven’t seen this stack mentioned that often so i will step up and be the guinea pig and try it
I’m going to run gw cardarine 20mgs a day with s4/andarine 50mgs a day
I want to run it 4 weeks on, 2 weeks off, then 4 weeks on. The reason i want to run it like this is because of the s4 side effects.
My goals are lean muscle mass and I am 5'10 and 180 lb 26 years old

you havent seen one of the most popular and commonly used stacks the last decade mentioned often and you will be the guinea pig now? SMFH.. what in the actual fck? Literally, this may be the most commonly used stack of just two sarms there ever has been... thank you from all of us for being the "guinea pig" SMFH LMFAO... unreal

no don't do 2 weeks off. just do 8-12 weeks. s4 especially is a hormone and you should use it consistently to get results. gw is a drug so you can actually start and stop it no problem but if you want fat loss you should be consistent

As Dylan pointed out, this is one of the most common stacks ever used. Not to mention, you do not understand how to use them. My best advice is to learn a lot more because as it is now, you are only going to cause yourself issues

Haven’t seen this stack mentioned that often so i will step up and be the guinea pig and try it
I want to run it 4 weeks on, 2 weeks off, then 4 weeks on. The reason i want to run it like this is because of the s4 side effects.
cardarine and andarine usually pretty popular

20mgs cardarine
25mgs andarine
7caps n2guad
try that out for size

i dont use andarine at all

Obviously BS

Top Bottom