healing spine injuries sarms

I am going to have a procedure done to fuse 2 of my back discs on my spine next week and wanted to know 2 things:
is it beneficial to be on sarms from now to then to speed up healing? Will the sarms effect the procedure in any way ?
after it is done would sarms be a good way to recovery quicker cause I want to get back training asap, and should I discuss them with my doctor or not.

Mobster

V.I.P.
I'm torn. It's a kind of big op and I'd want it to heal all on it's own rather than try and speed it up. What the guys have recommended do work so...

ballin2504

V.I.P.
Silver
Sarms and peptides imo would be beneficial with the healing process. Check out sarms.forsale for everything you need. Good quality products

dylangemelli

V.I.P.
you need to go with an ultimate healing stack of sarms and peptides... mk677, mk2866, bpc157 and tb500... you cannot get any better than that for healing... you can get everything you need and the best quality at https://sarms.forale

Masonic Bodybuilder

V.I.P.
You would want to run more than just SARMs for something that serious. I would look into legit HGH if you can swing it. Also there are some peptides and SARMs that you can add to the mix.